my photoshop puma kits... home and away!

Why isn't this fella our kit designer already? The designs are class. Petition anyone? Haha!

The stripes one and origional home and away I would be proud to bear on my back. Excellent work!

gariah said:
put them next to each other to see them easier...
pumahomefrontrf7.jpg

pumaawayfrontredstripesuk1.jpg

pumathirddiagdr2.jpg

im wanking now,that 3rd shirt is quality any chance of nocking up a third choice maroon and white stripe?

pumathirddiagat5.jpg

Judging by the reaction to this, the club should definitely be told that the blue & red sash design would be a huge seller. And I think they need it after this year's disaster.

I don't know if more orange third shirts were made this year than the white third shirts last year, but when I was home last week, both the shops in the Arndale and at COMS were crammed full of the disgusting orange shirts. Whereas the white ones sold out before they even hit the shops IIRC (I may be wrong on that, but they sold out very quickly anyway).

After that lesson, you think they'd have realised that simplicity sells. Obviously not.

Have a bit of dialogue with the fans and find out what they want. If you make something they like, they will buy it. If, however, you come up with something in a garish colour that has absolutely nothing to do with MCFC, they won't. It's not rocket science.

gariah said:
put them next to each other to see them easier...
pumaawayfrontredstripesuk1.jpg
Could you make the red stripes the same shade as the outside red bit?

Edit: And a maroon kit the same as your third shirt, but with a sky blue and white sash? (if you have the time, of course!)

These kits are useless!!! No imagination.

As you ALL know Im very much in the know at MCFC and also know some top designers, over brunch I asked Viv (Westwood) to come up with some kit designs. She was shocked as she had already been asked to design some City shirt previously that week by Garry Cook who often wears Vivs summer collection to do the washing up in.

So out she pull this finished design and lets me have a sneek look. "Don't tell anyone she said". Silly Viv

Using photoshop and my very expensive computer design sofware I put together a exact copy of the design she showed me.

I have to apologies to Gariah as his Computer skills are not a patch on mine and he will now feel slightly embarassed for his pathetic attempts into the fashion world. Well I was the one who told Microsoft entrepeneur Billy Gates to do that basic computer course many years back.

2dtsk8l.jpg

Made from Camel fur to blend with our current trend.

I Do like the extra room she given around the gut and I think those pockets are absolutely wonderful. Especially the one thats designed for the player's ciggs. Super for having a smoke after scoring. Theres no need to mention why there is so much knacker room. Any City fan will tell you "were ALL blessed" in that department. Thats why scholes never played for us, but thats another story.

A BIG WELL DONE VIV. Super stuff, unlike the shit we have to put up with from Wheelsy and Gariah.

Petetheblu said:
These kits are useless!!! No imagination.

As you ALL know Im very much in the know at MCFC and also know some top designers, over brunch I asked Viv (Westwood) to come up with some kit designs. She was shocked as she had already been asked to design some City shirt previously that week by Garry Cook who often wears Vivs summer collection to do the washing up in.

So out she pull this finished design and lets me have a sneek look. "Don't tell anyone she said". Silly Viv

Using photoshop and my very expensive computer design sofware I put together a exact copy of the design she showed me.

I have to apologies to Gariah as his Computer skills are not a patch on mine and he will now feel slightly embarassed for his pathetic attempts into the fashion world. Well I was the one who told Microsoft entrepeneur Billy Gates to do that basic computer course many years back.

2dtsk8l.jpg

Made from Camel fur to blend with our current trend.

I Do like the extra room she given around the gut and I think those pockets are absolutely wonderful. Especially the one thats designed for the player's ciggs. Super for having a smoke after scoring. Theres no need to mention why there is so much knacker room. Any City fan will tell you "were ALL blessed" in that department. Thats why scholes never played for us, but thats another story.

A BIG WELL DONE VIV. Super stuff, unlike the shit we have to put up with from Wheelsy and Gariah.

HAHAHAHA PMSL!!!!

There should be a Bluemoon design competition. I've noticed a few people on here coming up with some cracking designs. We could all vote for the best home, away and third and then maybe Ric could send them to the club saying that the good people of Bluemoon endorse them.

Perhaps one of the mods could create it as a sticky.

masterwig said:
There should be a Bluemoon design competition. I've noticed a few people on here coming up with some cracking designs. We could all vote for the best home, away and third and then maybe Ric could send them to the club saying that the good people of Bluemoon endorse them.

Perhaps one of the mods could create it as a sticky.

Naturally Id'e win, so why bother. Just send Viv's design. Wheelsy and Gariah know nothing about the fashion world!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.