My PS3 has died

Mikem93

My PS3 died a few weeks ago when I was playing my mate at fifa, about to score the winning penalty and it did three beeps and turned off.

Since then I've tried several different things including all the safe mode shit but it won't last longer than 5 minutes being turned on, its going to cost me about £150 I think to get a replacement from Sony as its from release day and no longer covered.

Any one got any last tips for me to try and get it working for FIFA 13?

Mikem93 said:
My PS3 died a few weeks ago when I was playing my mate at fifa, about to score the winning penalty and it did three beeps and turned off.

Since then I've tried several different things including all the safe mode shit but it won't last longer than 5 minutes being turned on, its going to cost me about £150 I think to get a replacement from Sony as its from release day and no longer covered.

Any one got any last tips for me to try and get it working for FIFA 13?

Bang it.
It's always worth a try with anything that breaks, amazing how many times it works.

same thing happened to me its gone mate no point in trying a recovery option you need a new one . i was in luck though my mate was getting a slim so he just gave me his old one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.