My sons first city match.

Sorry to piss on the parade but taking a 3 month old to a game?

Took my lad when he was 3 years and was a right pain in the arse. Toilet, drink, is it finished? at half time etc.

Why no city fans in your family? My dad took me but after years of education and excitement so that when I went it was the most thrilled I could ever be. My family have all been blues down the years and that means so much to me.

Nice picture that, Make sure he stays a blue though don't want him turning away from City, Good job with the Barca shirt as well.

Still remember my first City game Maine Road when I was 5 against Middlesbrough, Nick Barmby [I think?] scored a goal that was a mile offside and we lost 1-0.

plattlaneregular said:
Sorry to piss on the parade but taking a 3 month old to a game?

Took my lad when he was 3 years and was a right pain in the arse. Toilet, drink, is it finished? at half time etc.

Why no city fans in your family? My dad took me but after years of education and excitement so that when I went it was the most thrilled I could ever be. My family have all been blues down the years and that means so much to me.

I assume from his location he may be Danish.

My son is just over 3months old, dont think am ready to take him yet though but i do really want to. How did your little lad get on, am thinking im going to maybe take him when he a bit older hopefully back end of season.

My son went his first game Saturday too, he's 3. He loved it, got a bit restless with the sun in his eyes in the family stand but he wants to go again.

Was a nice experience and am really proud of him as he caused me no trouble, looking forward to the next one already. Even if the cheeky sod does rob my chicken balti pie again!

i made my missus , who was 6 months pregnant with my son go to the last game at Maine rd V Southampton (so he could be there). Got the pictures and he's 8 now and loves City

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.