My Steven Ireland impression!

masterwig said:
Why is your tattoo back to front?

The eagle is looking the wrong way.

citytillidie24 said:
The camera just takes pictures back to front, its the right way round or I'd hope so haha.

Good spot but may I also add that if the camera does take pics the wrong way round that the stars are infact showing the right way in the pic so they must in turn be the wrong way round in reality! Bet you didnt notice that did ya ;-)

Why would a camera take pictures the wrong way round?

Must be missing a lens or something.

masterwig said:
Why would a camera take pictures the wrong way round?

Must be missing a lens or something.

So you saying the op is a lens short of a camera? I called him a twat and you just outright discredit his sanity.... Funny though.

I am a twat. I am insane. The badge is the right way around, and I'm city till I die. Like i said, thought it would get a laugh, and if it has, then that's a good thing :)

Colins Bellend said:

Nah it's all fun and games! We're all hear for the same reason, just hope the playing staff improves over the summer, my tattoo will be interested if we go back to the old badge though! Haha!

citytillidie24 said:
I am a twat. I am insane. The badge is the right way around, and I'm city till I die. Like i said, thought it would get a laugh, and if it has, then that's a good thing :)

In fairness I didnt call you a twat I said you looked a twat, but I'm sure if you shave your goatie you would look better... Go do it now and post another pic, go on... I'll wait here for you and keep the thresd going while your away.

Has he gone yet? Ok, when he comes back all tell him he looks great, I think we hurt his feelings and I feel a little bad about it. Cheers guys. Bet he still looks a twat though ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.