My Superman / Milner 3rd shirt .....

Fanzone Danny said:
Trust me I have only ever once had a players name on the back of my shirt and he's now gone to villa, so although I am not that creative I decided to make a few 'tweeks' to my 3rd shirt and am pretty pleased with the results .......

2gt7xux.png

;-)

"Haha" Well done Danny, I can see you've tried, full marks for effort "lol"

Nice try, but for me, it still reminds me of that fucking TWAT. so if i were you, i would BURN it and skip lunch tomorrow and buy a new one with SUPER MARIO!! :)

Fanzone Danny said:
Trust me I have only ever once had a players name on the back of my shirt and he's now gone to villa, so although I am not that creative I decided to make a few 'tweeks' to my 3rd shirt and am pretty pleased with the results .......

2gt7xux.png

;-)

I see you did the Cameroon 1994 world cup shirts, and I am being serious.

scall said:
Now, you just need to do something with the ugly mug that appears above the collar...

Listen Scal it's nothing a few hundred grands worth of plastic surgery wouldn't sort out so nuuuuuuurrrrrrrr!!

-- Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:34 am --

Freestyler said:
brilliant, wearing it tomorrow? lol

i dare you :)

Haha yeah mate but only if its not raining as I dont want it running down my bak as I couldn't afford a permenant marker!! ;-)<br /><br />-- Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:34 am --<br /><br />
Ant-emilydesign said:
haha, love it, im going to follow suit with my last years home shirt

Yesssssss ! I've started a craze! lol

haha that's ace Danny, wondering what to do about my third shirt as well. I'm thinking...

Milner >
Ireland

I have not got anything on the back of mine so I may put Superman on it now just so I can have one like yours
(love it)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.