My website - The Daisy Cutter

Fantastic mate, good read. I would have thrown in a reference to being allergic to hard work, but that's me. And the last line of the RvP one is classic. All in all, take a bow.

As I've said before, I know bloody hard it is to write about football with irony like that. I don't envy you, or things like The Fiver.

Cheers guys :)

It had an alarming dip for a short spell but the readership is back up to a healthy amount now which has encouraged me to continue writing it.

Thanks for the help and support. Genuinely means a lot and I'd be fooked without you.

(A rag mate sent me a message really angry after their Chelsea defeat saying 'Write about that injustive in the Cutter...oh but of course you wont will you because it would be pro-United. I replied, truthfully, that when I take the piss out of the scummy bastards I get hundreds of readers. Whereas if I cover Villa for example I get about a fifth of that. To be honest I could just do a Daily Scum-Watch website where I concentrated on every negative aspect of them and I'd get loads more hits haha)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.