Na na naaaa na...

Dont do it against united if me meet them in the FA cup..
They can fill in ...Na na naaaa na.. NAAANI
Garry.Cook said:
Na na naaa na,
Hey Hey Hey,
Carlos Tevez!

50 goals in 73 games (I read today) and that's the best song we've come up with so far.

If we want to keep Tevez we need to come up something a damn sight better than that blues! We made 'feed the goat' and 'we're not really here', we're very capable of inventing quality new songs and I think Tevez is long overdue one.

Time for a brainstorm...

What about nice and simply

Ole, Ole, Ole, Ole, Carlos, Tevez
and repeat

Just look at the description of it aswell

"¡Olé Olé Olé!" (in its Spanish original form "Oé, Oé, Oé", without "l"[citation needed]) is a football chant of Spanish[1] origin appropriated by the supporters of the Republic of Ireland national football team.[2][3]
The first evidence of the song appeared in an article in the Spanish newspaper La Vanguardia, in the year 1982: it was during the final match of the Spanish Football League of that year. After Real Sociedad had been proclaimed champion, the people at the Anoeta stadium in San Sebastián started to sing "Campeones, campeones, hobe, hobe, hobe", which literally means "Champions, champions, we are the best", the later three words belonging to the Basque language. The chant expanded to the rest of Spain as "oé, oé, oé" and later it was misunderstood by foreigners as "olé, olé, olé","olé" being a Spanish interjection of Arabic origin related mostly with bullfighting, but also with sports.[4][verification needed]
It is chanted frequently in football games around the world and Montreal Canadiens hockey games when the team is winning,[5] and is also the chorus of a song titled, "¡Olé!" by the Bouncing Souls. In Argentina, sometimes the name of a person the people could be cheering to is added at the end; e.g: "Olé, olé olé ole, Die-go, Die-go! (referring to Diego Armando Maradona).

WNRH said:
What about nice and simply

and repeat

Just look at the description of it aswell

"¡Olé Olé Olé!" (in its Spanish original form "Oé, Oé, Oé", without "l"[citation needed]) is a football chant of Spanish[1] origin appropriated by the supporters of the Republic of Ireland national football team.[2][3]
The first evidence of the song appeared in an article in the Spanish newspaper La Vanguardia, in the year 1982: it was during the final match of the Spanish Football League of that year. After Real Sociedad had been proclaimed champion, the people at the Anoeta stadium in San Sebastián started to sing "Campeones, campeones, hobe, hobe, hobe", which literally means "Champions, champions, we are the best", the later three words belonging to the Basque language. The chant expanded to the rest of Spain as "oé, oé, oé" and later it was misunderstood by foreigners as "olé, olé, olé","olé" being a Spanish interjection of Arabic origin related mostly with bullfighting, but also with sports.[4][verification needed]
It is chanted frequently in football games around the world and Montreal Canadiens hockey games when the team is winning,[5] and is also the chorus of a song titled, "¡Olé!" by the Bouncing Souls. In Argentina, sometimes the name of a person the people could be cheering to is added at the end; e.g: "Olé, olé olé ole, Die-go, Die-go! (referring to Diego Armando Maradona).
this is the best of the bunch in my opinion

To supersonic by oasis (tevez favourite band)

Cos tevez said he wants to go
But city told him fuck off no
Now he's scored us 50 goals
He's gonna lift a trophy at the end of may at lansdowne road

Citizen_Ando said:
Celebritykiller said:
To the chorus of Rio by Duran Duran:

...replace Rio with Carlito, change a few another words, try not to mention the rags etc.

finished.

Ok, bad attempt but I thought the song was different and seemed like a good idea...

His name is Carlos and he plays for Man City,
Just like Young, Bell, Book, Lee and Mike Summerbee,
And when he scores we all sing 'Tevez is a blue',
Oh Tevez, Tevez, dance and score a goal or two.
CLASS!!!!!

To the tune of Karma Chameleon by the Culture Club.

Gimmie gimmie gimmie gimmie gimmie some Carlos Tevez

I love his goals

I love his goals

definitely agree with this

Oleee, Ole, Ole, Ole, Carlos, Tevez

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.