Na na naaaa na...

Garry.Cook

Na na naaa na,
Hey Hey Hey,
Carlos Tevez!

50 goals in 73 games (I read today) and that's the best song we've come up with so far.

If we want to keep Tevez we need to come up something a damn sight better than that blues! We made 'feed the goat' and 'we're not really here', we're very capable of inventing quality new songs and I think Tevez is long overdue one.

Time for a brainstorm...

Garry.Cook said:
Na na naaa na,
Hey Hey Hey,
Carlos Tevez!

50 goals in 73 games (I read today) and that's the best song we've come up with so far.

If we want to keep Tevez we need to come up something a damn sight better than that blues! We made 'feed the goat' and 'we're not really here', we're very capable of inventing quality new songs and I think Tevez is long overdue one.

Time for a brainstorm...

na na na lol lol lol na n an

sumary_boy said:
Garry.Cook said:
Na na naaa na,
Hey Hey Hey,
Carlos Tevez!

Time for a brainstorm...

na na na lol lol lol na n an

Great start! If we don't come up with anything better let's roll this one out against Fulham! ;)

Argentinian king
And were sharing the same dreams
And our hearts they beat as one
when tevez's on a run!!!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbIe6p8cuyg[/youtube]

A FUCKING BELTER!

Garry.Cook said:
Na na naaa na,
Hey Hey Hey,
Carlos Tevez!

Time for a brainstorm...

You either read wrong or they've printed the wrong stats as he's scored 50 goals in 70 games :o)

we've got carlos tevez
we've got carlos tevez
we've got carlos tevez
we've got carlos tevez

wot do u think? ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.