Naby Keita

Sky saying is makes sense because they can get him next year...If he has another good season though, Liverpool will be fighting with Europes best for him and they'll stand no chance.. An option for us next year in place of Yaya or Dinho certainly.

Sky saying is makes sense because they can get him next year...If he has another good season though, Liverpool will be fighting with Europes best for him and they'll stand no chance.. An option for us next year in place of Yaya or Dinho certainly.

We will definitely get him next year. Honestly feel we can fight off competition from anyone to get the players we REALLY want.

Have we been interested in him?
I think I read somewhere a rumor that Pep asked him to stay a year and he would come back for him. Obviously all just paper talk.

But he would be the perfect midfielder for us, a position we seemingly can't fix quickly.

If he has a good season then all the big clubs will be looking at him. We're going to need to replace Yaya and possibly Fernandinho next summer. Yangel Herrera and Douglas Luiz might also be options next season

Reallyyyy like him. I wouldn't mind making a move for him this summer and loaning him back for a year. Slightly above his release clause so they still keep his this year and we have him already so we don't get into a bidding war next.

He's a CAM.. Like De Bruyne et al. We don't need anymore in that position currently and our best prospects from the academy also play this position.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.