NAC Breda 2019-2020

Gabriel

Not entirely sure how many players we have on loan there this season, but I know both of the Ilić brothers are still in Breda, and Rosler has also now gone there permanently. NAC have won both of their opening fixtures and Luka Ilić has scored in both games. His goal below in the first game comes at 1.50 in the video below.

Thought a thread for this season might be worthwhile and show visiting NAC fans we haven’t lost interest.

Not entirely sure how many players we have on loan there this season, but I know both of the Ilić brothers are still in Breda, and Rosler has also now gone there permanently. NAC have won both of their opening fixtures and Luka Ilić has scored in both games. His goal below in the first game comes at 1.50 in the video below.

Thought a thread for this season might be worthwhile and show visiting NAC fans we haven’t lost interest.

I was in Breda 2 weeks ago. What a beautiful place it is. Will follow with interest and would love to revisit Breda and maybe attend a game.

Highlights of NAC Breda’s weekend victory over Helmand, with Luka Ilic’s goal at 1.20. Calm finish from a tight angle.

Went to Breda last week met a few of the people connected with the running of the club.They love the City connection and do come over to City quite often.
Decent place and stadium.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.