NAC Breda want 4 players next season.

Probably,but irrespectively,to suggest two of our brightest 18yr old talents aren't up to much based on their contributions in a couple of games isn't exactly a fair analysis of their ability or future.
Both the Garcia's,Aleix especially,have done plenty enough in other games to suggest the opposite,the latter again could,IMO,have contributed very effectively in our the final third of our season had he been trusted and afforded the opportunity.

Agree. Aleix and Manu were both good, the former arguably excellent, available Chelsea in that FA cup game. Both need first team next season football 100%.

NAC won 2-0 last night - through to the playoff final. Enes Unal got a red card 6 minutes after he came on as a sub!

Agree. Aleix and Manu were both good, the former arguably excellent, available Chelsea in that FA cup game. Both need first team next season football 100%.

I agree, Aleix in particular stood up very well physically v Chelsea but, if we're talking Manu Garcia then is he ahead of Diaz in any aspect ? I would say not.

If we are serious that Manu has a chance, which I believe he does, then we must seriously be talking Diaz too ?

Which is quite something when you consider his age. Need to be careful though & not burn him out.

NAC lost the playoff to Willem II - unfortunately they will be staying in the second tier. No chance they would get a Byrne or Celina next season now, but some of the lads who haven't got any experience of man football would still benefit from a season in the Eerste Divisie. Hopefully a promotion season.

Hopefully we won't be loaning them any of our promising youngsters as the second tier in Holland is not the highest level of competition by any means. Since there is an agreement between the clubs, I can see those who may be too old for the EDS who aren't quite good enough for the first team being sent there.

Hopefully we won't be loaning them any of our promising youngsters as the second tier in Holland is not the highest level of competition by any means. Since there is an agreement between the clubs, I can see those who may be too old for the EDS who aren't quite good enough for the first team being sent there.
Would be interesting to watch them there as well. IIRC, there are no foreigners limit in the squad in Netherlands so th elikes of Glendon or Faour may be send there at least as squad players.

I'd say for example Tosin is an ideal player to be sent to Breda, if he (or the teams involved, obviously :D) fancies it. He's a CB which they are apparently in need of, and he will hardly get a look in in our first team, given that we are extensively searching for CBs but already have in our hands quite a few of them...

Though Tosin needs now men's football, I think he also showed against Chelsea that he is probably up to the challenge. Given the fact that the lesser sides in English football hardly dick around with youngsters in their defence, especially with players on loan, the 2nd tier of Netherlands could be just the ideal platform for him to develop. In fact, he should already play at least in a level of the Eredivisie, but still...

Other than him, I can only see those players to be included in next year's loan dealings who are either not even that young anymore, or just will hardly ever play for us, or are already playing there, see our two lads.

To be honest, I'd rather see both Garcias, Brahim and co. to have this summer with Pep and the first team, and then play for our EDS/U18 with the occassional run out in the first team, or at least some nearly-regular first team training. Not to mention Byrne, who has already proved himself in the first tier. And the same applies for Davenport I think, i.e. let him develop further more here at City this season, at least Pep might recognize sooner the gem we have in him. :)

I can't decide what to think about Barker and Bryan, though. Both our still young, but sometimes it feels like they have been here forever and didn't progress enough recently. I'd like if both would be involved in the summer with the first team, but eventually they will need (a good) loan elsewhere as there will be hardly any capacity for them.

Girona Fc did secure their play-off position tonight. It seems they play the second and decisive play-off game at home vs Cordoba

Last edited:
Cannot believe a word of that article. One because Manu Garcia was dragged off v Liverpool and didn't get on v Chelsea and if they were impressed with Aleix Garcia v Chelsea then I worry for this partnership as he was absolute dog shit and that is being kind.

Manu Garcia cannot get in the U18 and U21 team anymore, whoever signs these foreigners needs looking at.

i`d question your ability to know potential when you see it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.