Name One Thing You're NOT Good At No Matter How Hard You Try

Cant believe someone else put this!

I was just about to say that I'm a qualified electrician, really good at joinery, pretty competent at plumbing but fuck me I'm absolutely useless at plastering.
Would love to be an electrician.
Joinery too.
Plumbing , I could have saved a fortune over the years..
Plasterer's are the work of the devil ( messy cunts though).
I've tried to swap know how over the years with people in the trade ( teach me how to do " x" and I'll give you a few free lessons.
Knowing what I know now being old I wish I'd of learnt a trade like that. ( just never had the time).

Trying to get my lad to learn a trade but he just wants to follow his dad's footsteps.

I don't want him to.

Keeping my gob shut. If I don’t like something someone’s said or done I find it a massive struggle to stop myself from ripping into them. Face to face especially. I’ve been like this since I was about 11 and I’m 71 next.

My wife said only tonight that I’m not going to mellow now at my age.
This you?

Victor%20Meldrew.jpg

Welding - I served my apprenticeship in the shipyard then spent 3 years as a tradesman before they laid half the workforce off and I was absolutely crap at it even after those 7 years. Some people made it look incredibly easy, a bit like a natural talent for drawing but put me on the vertical or overhead then you’d better have a grinder ready cos it’d all need to come off again.

Cant believe someone else put this!

I was just about to say that I'm a qualified electrician, really good at joinery, pretty competent at plumbing but fuck me I'm absolutely useless at plastering.
2 things plumbers and sparky’s should never do or even attempt
Brickwork
Plastering

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.