Name the 5 clubs you hate most in order?

Rags obviously
Everton, holier than thou longterm racists
Celtic/Rangers - 2 cheeks of the same poisonous arse
Spurs, just for the irritating entitlement and over-exposure they get by being in that London

Every Doncaster fan I have ever met has been a real dick (small sample size of about half a dozen admittedly), but nothing against the club

Blue Moon Over Miami said:
1) Rags
2) Rags U21
3) Rags U16
4) Rags Academy
5) FC Rags of Ragville

Special Mentions:
Any pub team/sunday league/5-a-side/etc that play in fake Rag kits
FIFA Online teams played by Rags
Bayern (which is German for Rags)

Lol that's the spirit!

German rags (Bayern) very high on my list, followed by candlepool. I agree with the above but would include rags u18 between the 21's and 16's.

1. rags
2. Rangers
3. Arsenal (since they got bitter about us, the sense of entitlement and feeling being "football royalty")
4. Liverpool
5. Totnumb (the over blown, whining self of entitlement and mis-placed arrogance, plus they ruined a happy ending to my first season. Bastards. I still think when I see THAT goal by Villa, Nicky Reid, just clear him out, same for the other defenders. I will NEVER EVER forgive Totnumb for that).

I'd happily add Millwall and Mansfield Town (both riddled with racists) to that list, followed by Bayern, Real Mafacistdrid, Ipshit Town (remember the "You're the weakest link...goodbye" banners in 2001 ?) and Mohun Bagan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.