Name these 3 City players / another 2 (P3) / another 1 page 4

Think it was because he'd shaved his moustache
Ha Ha, As I remember it Giggs tried to cripple Pointon ealier in the game (needless to say the ref didnt even give a foul) so when Dissa saw his opportunity later he tried to cut giggs in half with his boot, Sad to say he failed & got sent off :-)

Ha Ha, As I remember it Giggs tried to cripple Pointon ealier in the game (needless to say the ref didnt even give a foul) so when Dissa saw his opportunity later he tried to cut giggs in half with his boot, Sad to say he failed & got sent off :-)
It was a fantastic foul, only shame is I don’t think it was ever shown on TV so no video of it. Only videos I have ever found of that game is the goals and White’s miss towards the end.

Giggs put a late one on Pointon and I don't think he got punished. I was stood in the scoreboard end and the lad next to me said watch Pointon he's lost it. He took Giggs out the very next time he got the ball and got sent off. We were one nil down at the time and I thought the sending off galvanised us. Got a deserved draw and White could have won it at the end

Photo Taken in Paul Simpson’s house on Kingsway. One of the lodgers played for City. Who?
1692551282757.jpeg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.