Name your untouchables

Matt the Giant said:
I guess the only truly untouchable player would be the one who would not move for money nor potential glory.
And even if a buy out clause is met, a player can't be forced to move against his will can he?
If not, my list would be very short;

Messi (will remain in Barca until he is no longer that great, and then he'll play two seasons in Italy followed by one more in Quatar or something before he retires at the age of 32 or something.)
Xavi (will never play for another team other than Barca)

Most of the players on the OP's list are very much touchable I'd say, however it would take huge and surreal sums of money to get them during this particular transfer window. Throw a billion to Arsenal and I'm quite sure we could have Fabregas.
Throw a billion to Barca and a million-a-week contract to Messi, and still we would not get him.

Messi has a 200m buyout clause in his contract. It probably wouldnt take as much as you might think to make him move here, he is a city fan... kind of. We just send liam gallagher over there to get him.

Hes been quoted a few times saying he'd like to go see a city game.. with Liam.

We've got a few players he knows already Tevez, Zab, Assulin & Toure

Messi wouldnt be impossible :)

Nobody is untouchable unless they have that rare quality in football that is loyalty. Money talks nowadays, the days of kissing the badge and meaning it in football are over.
Not being negative just sensible, I love watching City and the players that play, the Sheik can go tomorrow (hope not) and I will still be there watching the 11 players wearing the shirt.
Could be Tevez, could be Creaney could be Dickov, as long as they are wearing blue at that moment in time and give 100% then I will support them.
THE REAL UNTOUCHABLES ARE THE REAL LOYAL CITY FANS, WE'LL ALWAYS BE THERE

Is any Arsenal player really untouchable, they have always shown a willingness to sell if a massive offer is made.

Who is this Wiltshire character on your list? Don't know anybody with that name. Nobody is untouchable in my humble opinion. Money always talks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.