Naomi Layzell signs

She needed a few games to to show her worth as a CB/ DM. I thought from I did see she had strength, a reading of the game, and a simplicity of pass, so no Hollywood shit.

I think her experience of a 'top team' has made her want to prove herself with regular displays at a 'lower' team and get herself looked at.

Might have done the same, to be honest. It is what it is.

I would have liked to have seen her get more of a chance at City but Leicester should be a good move for her and it'll help that she's played there before. Would have been good to have seen her at one of the teams who seem to be on the up (Liverpool, Spurs etc) but aside from that i think Leicester is a pretty solid club and with good attendances for her to start making a name for herself

She was heavily linked with Chelsea (who I think could actually do with a DM) but I imagine she'd have been on the fringes there as much as she would have been here.

That said, I think Layzell arrives with us with a reputation and experience beyond any other young defenders in her age group.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.