Napoli 1-1 AC Milan 20 mins gone

Inter 0-3 Napoli tonight at the San Siro and this is without Cavani who got a knock in the week. We really did get a ridiculously hard CL debut group.

they've got a great chance of winning the league over there. their front 3 are absolute dynamite

Good luck to them in the league, hope they win the title over there. I hope we beat them in CL though.

alky313 said:
Has any group featured 3 league winners in the top 4?
Possibly, but if this has occurred I'd be very surprised if it included three teams from leagues with the same strength as Serie A, the Bundelisga and the EPL.

Actually i don't konw the right word to express my feeling, but it feels like making love wih a woman. It's such a pleasure, i keep on watching the match... Inter 0, Napoli 3.
Such a pleasure...

Napoli looks like they'll go great places...now the draw doesn't seem to be so bad, we simply underestimated them...and I worry what's going to happen at the away game if they continue this form..its going to be really tough but I hope we win then...

mr groucho said:
Actually i don't konw the right word to express my feeling, but it feels like making love wih a woman. It's such a pleasure, i keep on watching the match... Inter 0, Napoli 3.
Such a pleasure...

Think you described it perfectly :D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.