Napoli at home - atmosphere and tickets

WeAreTheKippax said:
tbh i dont think we'll sell out, theres 8 of us going but theres thousands of seats still available

we plan on expanding the stadium and we can't sell out our first ever CL game?

Andouble said:
WeAreTheKippax said:
tbh i dont think we'll sell out, theres 8 of us going but theres thousands of seats still available

This^^^^^

We certainly have a load of fair weather fans now. We will be the laughing stock if we can't sell out against Napoli...This City is ours? Not in my fucking eyes at the moment.

I have some friends who were born in naples and want some tickets for the away end? Could they get them through the club if they explain there situation?

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Andouble said:
WeAreTheKippax said:

This^^^^^

We certainly have a load of fair weather fans now. We will be the laughing stock if we can't sell out against Napoli...This City is ours? Not in my fucking eyes at the moment.

If you took all the gloryhunters/cockneys/irish etc out of the swamp they would only get 10-15k, get a grip.

To be fair. Its a wednesday evening for one. If people have to work they have to work.

Another point I can't get a ticket because my old supporter number won't work so I had to get a new one the other day so I only have 50 points on my card (10 short of getting a ticket),

I have convinced my mates to come to the game (add to the support) but after getting them to register with the club we have now found out they can't get tickets because they don't have enough points.

How are new people supposed to fill the seats when they need 60 loyalty points? Kind of makes it pointless making the prices £15 for 16-21 year olds to encourage young fans to get on the game when you the message they are sending out is if your not loyal enough you ain't coming in!!

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Andouble said:
WeAreTheKippax said:

This^^^^^

you know what, i've come to the conclusion that its not fair weather fans

how many of you sit next to or near some moaning barsteward who spends the whole game getting on the backs of 'certain' players
they pay their money to moan like fuck once per fortnight and don't see the need to pay for an extra dollop of bile, and so leave it to the ones who support the players to go to the other games

children and far away fans exempted from the above for mid week games

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.