Napoli attendance {merged}

Re: 28k (ish) for Napoli?

flb said:
There is a light said:
If we can't sell 25 quid tickets for this I think it might be time for City to go down the same route as United and make Euro tickets compulsory.

It's a shit way of doing it but too many people opt out of paying for extra games. They would be there if they'd already paid for them as part of their seasoncard, that's for sure.

Whatever way you look at it anything less than 45,000 for this is a poor effort.

That would be dangerous ground but to be honest we have to do it,you get three home games in the group stages so for and adult its £75.00,for kids £15.00 for CL football-excellent value

Its damn cheap is that.

Maybe you announce as part of the seasoncard renewals, but say we'll take the money seperately at designated times(like a per game basis) so people have no excuse really not to pay up when the time comes.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
flb said:
There is a light said:
If we can't sell 25 quid tickets for this I think it might be time for City to go down the same route as United and make Euro tickets compulsory.

It's a shit way of doing it but too many people opt out of paying for extra games. They would be there if they'd already paid for them as part of their seasoncard, that's for sure.

Whatever way you look at it anything less than 45,000 for this is a poor effort.

That would be dangerous ground but to be honest we have to do it,you get three home games in the group stages so for and adult its £75.00,for kids £15.00 for CL football-excellent value

Its damn cheap is that.

Maybe you announce as part of the seasoncard renewals, but say we'll take the money seperately at designated times(like a per game basis) so people have no excuse really not to pay up when the time comes.

We would certainly sell out with a scheme like that,surprised they havent gone balls deep to ensure we do sell out for CL to be honest,but its a learning curve i suppose,unchartered territory and all that.

flb said:
There is a light said:

Its damn cheap is that.

That makes me very uneasy, you can't force someone to go to a game or pay for a game if they don't want to, just because some are scared of it looking bad on the telly.

leithblue said:
flb said:
There is a light said:

Its damn cheap is that.

That makes me very uneasy, you can't force someone to go to a game or pay for a game if they don't want to, just because some are scared of it looking bad on the telly.

Its the territory we are in though fella,and its cheap football.Its not a case of it looking bad on TV we should be selling out for games of this stature.

Perhaps i missed it but did City ever put the CL prices on the website so fans actually knew beforehand what it would cost?

I sent this idea to Danny Wilson, but not sure he was the right person.

Most of you have probably heard of the offers website Groupon, whereby you can buy a discount voucher subject to enough units being sold. If City used this idea - so selling tickets for £20 instead of £25 as long as say 45,000 are sold (I know £25 is cheap, yet people are still struggling to finance so many games) would be better than selling 37,000 at £25. If enough people don't buy at £20, then they have to stump up another £5 to have their ticket sent.

Or we might just sell out at £25 anyway.

whitt said:
I sent this idea to Danny Wilson, but not sure he was the right person.

Most of you have probably heard of the offers website Groupon, whereby you can buy a discount voucher subject to enough units being sold. If City used this idea - so selling tickets for £20 instead of £25 as long as say 45,000 are sold (I know £25 is cheap, yet people are still struggling to finance so many games) would be better than selling 37,000 at £25. If enough people don't buy at £20, then they have to stump up another £5 to have their ticket sent.

Or we might just sell out at £25 anyway.

City fans can be a bit "glass half empty" types. They'd be up in arms at being fined £5 because other fans hadnt turned up!

Collecting the £5 in time might be an issue.

Is it certain that the 3rd Tier is closed. I have been allocated my SC seat in the East Stand 3rd Tier and have not been send an email or paper ticket indicating that I have to relocate.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
flb said:
There is a light said:

Its damn cheap is that.

Thats a really shit idea.
Compulsary cup games would mean I couldnt get a season ticket.
I am exiled in kent and use my holiday to get to midweek league games. If I HAD toget to midweek cup games as well I couldnt as I wouldnt have enough holiday, so I would be paying for something I couldnt use, I couldnt justify that to my Mrs so I would have to give up my season ticket, the one I have had for the past 24 years.

minimalistic said:
Is it certain that the 3rd Tier is closed. I have been allocated my SC seat in the East Stand 3rd Tier and have not been send an email or paper ticket indicating that I have to relocate.

don't know whats been said about lvl 3's being closed but i've been charged for my usual seat CB L3 Block 324, but who knows i might be on my own up here, i'll give u all a wave.

minimalistic said:

The 3rd tier is open for this game. It's been taken off the online seat planner for the time being, presumably so they can sell the remaining seats in tier 1 and tier 2.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.