Napoli attendance {merged}

Re: 28k (ish) for Napoli?

TheMightyQuinn said:
I'm going to leave 30 mins early on Wednesday so I can be the 1st to post on here moaning about the attendance.

Might be a waste of a dash because words on the OS suggest that it's almost sold out already.

PS. However, you can always have a moan anyway because it's accepted practice on here to not allow the truth get in the way of a good gripe.

PPS. :-)

hisroyalblueness said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
I'm going to leave 30 mins early on Wednesday so I can be the 1st to post on here moaning about the attendance.

Might be a waste of a dash because words on the OS suggest that it's almost sold out already.

PS. However, you can always have a moan anyway because it's accepted practice on here to not allow the truth get in the way of a good gripe.

PPS. :-)

Then I shall leave early and complain that I didn't recognise every single face in the stadium as it's now packed with glory hunters!

I will find a way to moan, I'm hoping that the more I moan the more I'll be thought of as a 'bigger blue' than you and everyone else!

Chelsea still seem to be selling tickets for their game tomorrow.

Hopefully if they do not sell out we might not get quite as much flak.

squirtyflower said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
quite ironic really, as you will be beaten to it by a seasoncard holder watching it in the pub posting on his phone at about 7.46pm

It's OK, I'm planning on moaning about attendances 6 months in advance as of next week anyway.

cibaman said:
Is it likely that many fans will be picking up their tickets before the match?

Need to pick up my Bayern ticket and not sure how much earlier I need to get there.

You could only get the bayern tiks from 2 windows on saturday - not much of a cue, but took ages to check, find and then sign for them. If same system in place, you might want to get there early!!

TheMightyQuinn said:
squirtyflower said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
quite ironic really, as you will be beaten to it by a seasoncard holder watching it in the pub posting on his phone at about 7.46pm

It's OK, I'm planning on moaning about attendances 6 months in advance as of next week anyway.

I have decided to follow you around for a bit, i like the cut of your jib.

TheMightyQuinn said:

I'm going to watch it on TV and start a whole new thread about the poor attendance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.