Napoli (Away) Pre Match Thread

Napoli v City prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a line up, exactly as I predicted. Got the Napoli line up wrong though, thought Diawara and Zielinski would start, it’s a positive for us they don’t as Jorginho and Allan played the full match on Saturday and Hamsik played 67 minutes. Think that gives us an advantage especially with Gundogan starting which I am very excited to see. Also happy to see Danilo finally start. Excellent line up by Pep.

Feeling very confident today. 3-1 for us.

Pleased for Danilo, he deserves a chance at rb. No excuses, we play our best and we win. Dave, Jesus and Walker great options off the bench.

Fingers crossed! Think we'll miss Walker, but he can't play every match so totally understand resting him. Need Aguero to press more than his recent performances. Come on City!!!

Very happy with that team. Need to get players like Gundogan and Danilo rotated into the team for the top games too and this is a great opportunity for them.

Hope fab and danny can cross the ball,i've not seen it yet
Could be totally wrong, but I'm guessing Delph will move into midfield with Danilo making a back three as Otamendi and Stones shift over to the left. Sané and Sterling the width, with De Bruyne often being on the right when Sterling makes a central movement. So crosses should mostly be from Leroy, Kev and Raz. Again, could be wrong!

Good chance for Danilo and Gundogan to play their way into the first team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.