Napoli fans getting tickets at Etihad in away end

trevorcitytilidie

My wife has an Italian friend in Manchester who is looking to buy a couple of tickets in the Napoli end for the game at The Etihad, does anyone know if it's possible to get these from City or will she have to contact Napoli.

Cheers guys

City certainly wont sell you them, it being against the law is the main one of many good reasons.

Im sure the guy's with italian accents would stick out, and personally id rather the seats went to a Blue who had waited his whole life to see his club in europe.

Try a hospitality package, you may get more luck their.

sniff said:
City certainly wont sell you them, it being against the law is the main one of many good reasons.

Im sure the guy's with italian accents would stick out, and personally id rather the seats went to a Blue who had waited his whole life to see his club in europe.

Try a hospitality package, you may get more luck their.

I think he meant could he buy tickets for the away end off City. Thats how i read it anyway. Dont think City would do that. You would have to get them from Napoli.

They are almost always via the away club.

However the third tier opened for ex-pat poles v poznan.

I doubt this will happen again, however v Juve there were an awful lot of people in the city end really to see Juve.

trevorcitytilidie said:
Cheers Sniff

But as I said it's for the Napoli fan's area so City fans won't be able to buy tickets in that area anyway

yeah i understand what your saying mate, but City cant legaly sell tickets in their away end.

the second bit wasnt so clear, i meant they would stick out if you tried the home end, and i would rather they went to Blue's anyway.

The hospitality packages are not segregated as far as i remember. and you can buy as little as an upgraded seat package. Id imagine you will be asked to stump up a fewquid though. This is the only realistic option really, if you contact napoli they will have criteria etc.. like we do for buying tickets, so id imagine it would be harder to get them from Napoli.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.mcfc.co.uk</a> and hospitality should let you get an idea of the cost.

sniff said:
trevorcitytilidie said:
Cheers Sniff

But as I said it's for the Napoli fan's area so City fans won't be able to buy tickets in that area anyway

yeah i understand what your saying mate, but City cant legaly sell tickets in their away end.

the second bit wasnt so clear, i meant they would stick out if you tried the home end, and i would rather they went to Blue's anyway.

The hospitality packages are not segregated as far as i remember. and you can buy as little as an upgraded seat package. Id imagine you will be asked to stump up a fewquid though. This is the only realistic option really, if you contact napoli they will have criteria etc.. like we do for buying tickets, so id imagine it would be harder to get them from Napoli.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk</a> and hospitality should let you get an idea of the cost.

He could easily just pay £10 for their memberships and get a ticket for our end. I know you said you would prefer to see blues in there but from his own point of view its the only realistic option. His chances of getting them off Napoli is most likely zero. As for hospitality i doubt he would want to pay that kind of money.

Send City an email asking the question, they will supply you with an answer and maybe a solution,
Or go in an Italian restaurant on Swinton precinct and have a word with the cheif there ;-)

I had a friend with corporate at Bolton buy me a ticket in the city end for the match last may. Our tkt office said they were sold out?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.