Napoli half and half scarf

InMyLifetime-BaconChops said:
Seosa said:
mammutly said:
Perhaps. The idea of a half city half utd scarf is fucking strange though.

Agreed, though I've only seen metrosexual Rags wear them.

Don't disrespect me thanks.

281f24n.jpg

No No No.

Seosa said:
mammutly said:
half and half scarves! tsk.

What about a half and half shirt for next weeks derby?

Bit fucking different in Europe, though I don't get people who do it for Premier League games.

Why anybody would want to sit in the stands supposedly supporting City whilst being emblazoned in a scarf which is half dedicated to that night's opposition is way way beyond me.

Not sure why it's "a bit fucking different in Europe" either. It isn't.

Whitefield Blue said:
Seosa said:
mammutly said:

Bit fucking different in Europe, though I don't get people who do it for Premier League games.

Why anybody would want to sit in the stands supposedly supporting City whilst being emblazoned in a scarf which is half dedicated to that night's opposition is way way beyond me.

Children like them. How does it affect you or the team?

citykev28 said:
Whitefield Blue said:
Seosa said:

Children like them. How does it affect you or the team?

Where did I say it affected the team??!!! It 'affects' me because I don't like to see City fans wearing the colours of the opposition. I find it a peculiar mindset and will never understand why a grown man would be seen dead in one.

And it's not just children - you see HUNDREDS of adults with them.

Whitefield Blue said:
Seosa said:
mammutly said:

agreed. especially if its a napoli one.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.sscnapoli.it/client/render.aspx?root=707&fwd=4318&content=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sscnapoli.it/client/render.a ... &content=0</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.