Napoli nearly sold out

Sleeping_Easy said:
Does anyone know if there's any tickets still available in south stand level 2? or if not any other part of the south stand?

There are seats left in 211, 216, 217, 218, 219, and 220 although not huge amounts in any block.

Sleeping_easy still tickets available in the south stand on both levels,a good few hundred near the corner flag.

Are people just posting crap to wind up other Blues ?

Only asking because level 3 has always been open for this match, (It's Birmingham in the league cup when it's closed) also posters are looking at facebook (FFS) rather than the official site and others suggesting City are lying to encourage sales.

If its a wind up wow great brilliant. If it's not, get a life and stop looking for negatives all the time.

philiph20 said:
Sleeping_easy still tickets available in the south stand on both levels,a good few hundred near the corner flag.

LoveCity said:
Sleeping_Easy said:
Does anyone know if there's any tickets still available in south stand level 2? or if not any other part of the south stand?

There are seats left in 211, 216, 217, 218, 219, and 220 although not huge amounts in any block.

Thank both of you :) todays the first day i've had enough spare money since the tickets went on sale.

Well it is a big negative to have so many unsold tickets avaiable for such an important match, lets hope the next 6 days see plenty if not all going, what more do some City fans want?

Blue Mist said:
Only asking because level 3 has always been open for this match, (It's Birmingham in the league cup when it's closed) also posters are looking at facebook (FFS) rather than the official site and others suggesting City are lying to encourage sales.

I don't think anyone is saying level 3 is closed, only that City have listed it as sold out online when in fact it isn't according to lots of different people.

I just captured this from the seat planner:

10ge07b.jpg

I think it is temprarily off sale online so that people fill up the 4000 plus empties in levels 1 and 2, i am sure you could get them for level 3 at the ground.

LoveCity said:
Blue Mist said:

I don't think anyone is saying level 3 is closed, only that City have listed it as sold out online when in fact it isn't according to lots of different people.

I just captured this from the seat planner:

10ge07b.jpg

If you read the first page (which is why I posted my short rant) can't spell don't care seems to think we are not opening the third tier. On the same page is the facebook reference as well as other moans.

i think they'll probably be a rush of sales once everyone is aware of the details at the Wigan game.

Not all City fans come online to check stuff like this and with a bit of convincing etc. families and matchday people may be convinced to buy a ticket.

doesn't help ticket sales when you haven't had a home game in like 4 weeks.

i dont care if people stay home.i know the loyals will fill 110 where i am

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.