Napoli Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Gooner said:
BringBackSwales said:
and you will still be looking for your first trophy in fuck knows how many years, you will be osciallating between loving and hating wneger cos you are extremely disloyal cunts, and van persie will have fucked off and left you on a free; now fuck off out of here you arsenal ****, please (I hope this post does not read impolite)
It won't be 43 years and counting between league titles like some people (who also change their manager more often than their underpants).

Maybe you should consider changing your manager, seeing as he has done fuck all for the last 6 years with one of the best midfielders in the world to build around.

Arsene, Gooney, Gooner. Sorry you live in Thailand and don't have real football mates to discuss amongst. Sorry the Arsenal boards are full of people with the same deluded opinions and still think your knowledge of football is wank.

Go home son.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZVT5JE5-kA&feature=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZVT5JE5 ... re=related</a>
at 0:37 there is a supporter with bayern hat and city shirt in the napoli curva lol
how did he survive there :D

afhald said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZVT5JE5-kA&feature=related
at 0:37 there is a supporter with bayern hat and city shirt in the napoli curva lol
how did he survive there :D
Madness, utter madness!

That is some roar though when the bastards score.

Gooner said:
BringBackSwales said:
and you will still be looking for your first trophy in fuck knows how many years, you will be osciallating between loving and hating wneger cos you are extremely disloyal cunts, and van persie will have fucked off and left you on a free; now fuck off out of here you arsenal ****, please (I hope this post does not read impolite)
It won't be 43 years and counting between league titles like some people (who also change their manager more often than their underpants).

but then again we would not moan about our most successful manager in our history, and we do not boo our own players off regularly like you fickle fuckers; also ask yourself this you fickle arsenal **** - why do you pay at least double what we do for your season tickets (IF you have one), get the most match day income of any club in Englan, sell your best players and not reinvest the money, pay shit wages relative to the rest of the top 4, and let top players run their contracts down? - because your owners are fucking shit and milking money out of you, whereas ours are fucking wonderful and pouring money into our's - you jealous arsenal ****.

And by the way, 35 years without a trophy, 43 years without the league title, I honestly do not give a fuck because I love my club, and I would NEVER prostitute myself into another club's forum because I would never be that disinterested in my own club, you unworthy arsenal ****

Kun Aguero said:
Gooner said:
Golden Balls said:
Tottenham are the only team in CL history to get out of the group in the first attempt. One step at a time. Premier League is the main target.
Better hurry up - you'll be banned from the CL when FFP comes in.

Can we keep him please?
Its tempting, there's not that many as dim as this one, but he's had his 5 minutes, time for him to do one.

My vid diary of the game...best wishes go the injured lads..that was shameful behaviour by a few nutters...sickening as the majority of Napoli fans had commented how much they loved their time in yur city...it only takes a few ccks to spoil it.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBy4Jnr371o[/youtube]

Yeah we have had to wait many years to win a trophy and we have suffered some awful days as fans but still showed up in our thousands. I'd be pretty confident that most Arsenal fans would jump ship if they fell two divisions cause they become disloyal fuckwits the minute they aren't in the CL places.

Face it Van Persie is carrying your side and the minute he fucks off (which he will) you are screwed.

And you think FFPR will stop us, please our owners have already found many ways to improve our income. And you really think the cowards at FIFA/UEFA will ban a club from Europe!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.