NASA Press conference.

They have gone hell for leather to find a goldilocks planet, similar to earth basically. I would assume this is the discovery and if so they fucking WOW.

Giddy as fuck here now.
That's good news - we can go and ruin that planet as well! Haha!

I think there has to be alien life elsewhere and I think with the advances inn technology it is only a matter of time before this is proven. I do get the impression that information is being drip fed to the media and this may be an example of it.

No pictures of little green men but maybe scientific evidence that alters the balance of probability strongly in favour of life elsewhere.

I think there has to be alien life elsewhere and I think with the advances inn technology it is only a matter of time before this is proven. I do get the impression that information is being drip fed to the media and this may be an example of it.

No pictures of little green men but maybe scientific evidence that alters the balance of probability strongly in favour of life elsewhere.
That balance is a long way past tipped in favour already. It's whether they'll be sufficiently advanced enough to communicate and within possible range of communication that's the question.

Ready break with so much sugar it makes a thin glaze on top, get in!

This is cool though, Nasa have to check this stuff over and over and over so whatever it is you can be sure it is not a smudge on the lens.
Oh I love me some ready beak sugar.

It is already a strong theory we are in fact martians. Mars was a settled planet whilst we were still a seething ball of lava. They had a massive impact of a planetesimal which smashed a huge chuck of their crust and few chunks will have reached us when we had cooled down a bit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.