Nasri confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
AntonDonJuan said:
Bore off with the shite pun's

They've never been funny and never will be they just clutter the thread up when you're trying to find new info out

What new info do you want? We are just witing for him to sign on the dotted line and hold the shirt.<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:48 pm --<br /><br />
BlueMooner87 said:
AntonDonJuan said:

They've never been funny and never will be they just clutter the thread up when you're trying to find new info out
I agree it's like a fucking amatuer comedians convention! show me the funny is better than this gash and thats saying something

Although comedy is always better than moaning fuckers.

gingerthai said:
AntonDonJuan said:

What new info do you want? We are just witing for him to sign on the dotted line and hold the shirt.

-- Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:48 pm --

BlueMooner87 said:
AntonDonJuan said:

I agree it's like a fucking amatuer comedians convention! show me the funny is better than this gash and thats saying something

Although comedy is always better than moaning fuckers.

exactly.

Kinkys Blue Socks said:
AntonDonJuan said:

Sounds like you need a nice CUP OF TEA

Am I doing it right???

yuor on to something there ;)

thought the pictures were him having the medical last night - expected this to be officially announced by now.

No panic yet though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.