Nasri confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ferguson on hearing the news.

20kdrg6.gif

Tricky_Trev said:
bzekosilva said:
4 years :S
... is a long time. Plus, he'll probably get an extension after 2 years if he plays anything like he can.

ha ha good point i was just expecting a 5 year :) jjb are still selling printed shirts with lescott as 19 shocking lol

Rammyblues said:
Right who is next:-)

RandyBlue said:
Be ready for great erudition and insight.

I understand that "one or two" more players may be signed assuming we can sort out a couple of issues. I'm told that at least one of these will "blow the rest of the league out of the water" if we can tie it down in time. But as you've seen with Nasri, these things can take considerable time and we may have to be patient and wait until January.

I am Randy. And I am Blue. And I'm not Ajay.

Posted earlier just after the Nasri signed broke.

Interesting

Sky Sports News said:
We expect it to be in the region of £24 million.
Expect? More of that vague shite like 'Sky Sources Understand'...Fuckers, you either know it, or you don't. Chances are, you don't.

sort out a couple issues I assume mean getting rid of Tevez, not sure we'll be able to bring in another huge signing without selling big first?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.