Nasri - I wanted to make history at City / on Mancini

burning blue soul said:
Ric said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
More like no balls!

I'm convinced he will be sold in the summer. He would have signed a new contract by now if it was going to happen.

I'd be very surprised if Nasri didn't sign a new deal this summer.

there are not many things that get me down about city, but this thread is one. attacking your own player who has been pivotal in the last 3 seasons success, unbelievable!!!!!

he will sign again because he is quality, unlike some fans on here.

Well said - I despair of our fans sometimes. I can only assume they are new and have missed out on our history of loyalty and togetherness

Ric said:

As would I but he doesn't deserve it for me.

Nasri is a better Stephen Ireland. He is immense on his day and a game winner. He also goes missing when he doesn't seem to be motivated.

He is a posh Ozil.

When you look at his competition in the league for that type of attacking midfielder/winger thing amongst the top teams then he doesn't win many of them.

Nasri isn't shit, he is mediocre. And even more depressingly, he is mediocre because he chooses to be. He COULD be on Silva's level but he isn't. The reason for this is because he isn't good enough or he doesn't try hard enough

Both are reasons for replacement for me, especially as he is one of our highest earners.

Damocles said:
Ric said:

Nasri is a better Stephen Ireland. He is immense on his day and a game winner. He also goes missing when he doesn't seem to be motivated.

He is a posh Ozil.

When you look at his competition in the league for that type of attacking midfielder/winger thing amongst the top teams then he doesn't win many of them.

Nasri isn't shit, he is mediocre. And even more depressingly, he is mediocre because he chooses to be. He COULD be on Silva's level but he isn't. The reason for this is because he isn't good enough or he doesn't try hard enough

Both are reasons for replacement for me, especially as he is one of our highest earners.

That spoilt your post…..

Damocles said:
Ric said:

He is a posh Ozil.

It drives me crazy that he has so much talent but walks through the game with meaningless 5 yard passes . Watch him when we lose possession -he just stops about 25 yards out and lets the opposition outnumber our fullback.

he will have a big impact on our run in in a positive way,u watch

Damocles said:
Ric said:

He is a posh Ozil.

It's because he's put weight on again, just like last season. When he was at his best earlier this campaign it was because he'd trimmed down, since his injury he's piled it back on.

Re: Nasri - I wanted to make histoy at City / on Mancini

Some of our fans are an embarrassment, it's the sad fucks that slag of our own players that is taking the joy out of our club.

ello_jo said:
Some of our fans are an embarrassment, it's the sad fucks that slag of our own players that is taking the joy out of our club.

What I want to know is? When he made a part of History with the Agueroooooooooo moment, what charity got the £10.000 off Piers Morgan.
Did Piers Morgan pay up?

ello_jo said:
This^^^

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.