Nasri in the top 10 worst signings

SuperYaya

On the Mail

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2133827/Premier-League-2011-12-Top-10-worst-signings-season.html?ITO=1490" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... l?ITO=1490</a>

According to Nasri, he joined Manchester City to win trophies and he may well achieve that by winning the league title this season.
But it will come at a personal price to the Frenchman. At Arsenal he was crucial to the midfield with his keen eye for goal and talent to display a defence splitting pass making him one of the Premier League’s most exciting stars.
Since joining City, the 24-year-old has become a bit-part player. The talent is still there but his displays are being far overshadowed by his team-mates and his stock has fallen.
Considering the relentless pursuit by Roberto Mancini, many expected Nasri to have a bigger impact.

Bit-part player that has made 44 apperances, the 3rd most of the outfield players. What is the general consensus on here? For me he's had a pretty good season and will probably get better next year.

He is great, just needs to get used to the team, I think next season he will get even better - you should really be ashamed of yourself for reading crap ha ha - only joking but seriously I would only read shit like the mail if its for free (like this story is). Oh and he has also improved his defensive side of his game - very important - SO SHUT IT MAIL! Fucking clowns! Bottom ten signings? They dont know jack shit!

Yeah, 5 goals 9 assists (2nd most in team) in the league as a 'part timer'. What a bust. lol

He only seemed to gel with our team in the last couple months, gave our midfield creativity when Silva was out of form. He was a good signing and will improve next season. Ramires looked shocking his first season at Chelsea and look at him now. It sometimes takes a while to find their role in the team.

The Scarlet Pimpernel said:
He is great, just needs to get used to the team, I think next season he will get even better - you should really be ashamed of yourself for reading crap ha ha - only joking but seriously I would only read shit like the mail if its for free (like this story is). Oh and he has also improved his defensive side of his game - very important - SO SHUT IT MAIL! Fucking clowns! Bottom ten signings? They dont know jack shit!

I don't specifically read the mail, I just use this website (<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mancitynews.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mancitynews.com/</a>) that has a list of all the online newspaper stories about City haha, saw it on there.

Room for improvement but not too bad for his first season.

That's bull. He was a great signing for us.

I seem to remember seeing some very telling stats about his passing/completion percentage on here which I can't find at the moment but the guy puts in good work most of the time.

He disappears here and there but overall I think most people make it out to be worse than it is.

I like him and think he is still getting better.

I also think that the extreme Arsenal bitterness over how his signing went down (which a lot of people, not just gooners seemed to be SO upset about.. ) has a lot to do with the criticism of him.

Everyone thinks that for what he cost he should be going Pele on everyone's ass match after match. But Samir now plays for a serious club with serious depth and serious aspirations. He belongs. But he does not need to be a hero. Just do his job in our system.

He'll come good. And you could make a compelling argument that he has already. Just making this squad is proof positive. Bobby knows what's up.

He was one of the best signings imo!
He is excellent and plays for the team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.