Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bluesince76 said:
K49112008 said:
Samir Nasri Seen In Manchester – There To Seal The Deal?
By rachelgee Published: 12th August 2011

There have been a number of rumours that we have struck a deal over the whole summer from papers which have been complete rubbish, HOWEVER I have been informed from a friend who was in Manchester shopping centre yesterday that he saw Samir Nasri with his bodyguards etc, my friend did ask for a photo which would have been great proof but his guards said he was busy and in a rush....a rush to shop? Anyway, why is Nasri in Manchester then? A possible sign?

Was he here to look at the riot damage or do they not have shops in London?

If you're being a bit secret about a deal not yet done, surely you would avoid busy shopping centres full of people with camera phones? If you wanted to make a statement to embarrass arsenal, a phone call from his agent to a reporter would have got some photos. Or did he just need socks?

checking out the price difference. could save himself a bob or two maybe

SWP's back said:
malg said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Stick to the card tricks mate
Can't think who we'll be back for next season? Oh, and I hate that Swing Low shite, it's a rugby union song, sung by a bunch of middle class drunken students....couldn't stand it when England won the Rugby Union World Cup then our fans started singing that shite at CoMS.
Piss off working class warrior. Nowt wrong with union

It's not a Union song is it though? Check out the songs history.

As for Union, it is boring. Unbelievably boring 90% of the time, but every now and again it can be worth watching. However, I will not be on of those jumping on the bandwagon once the World Cup starts. I'll stick to League.

terrychoichelsea said:
Blue Haze said:
DTguardian daniel taylor
Mancini press conference 10am, not sure he will talk re Nasri though - #mcfc taking policy not to risk upsetting Wenger again
2 minutes ago
is it possible we can see Nasri sit next to him? :D

No

Arsene said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
mancity dan said:
Reporter asking if Nasri has been tapped up. What a feckin tool !!

Let's see if they have the bollox to ask Fergie if he's tapping up Sneijder! Afterall Wesley did confirm unofficial talks
say what you want about wenger, but he always answers question(even though he clearly lies at time) so they have no fear in asking him anything, its not like he will ban people. But Fergie would have lost it and that guy would never be at any United presser.

What was clear was wenger was diplomatic in his answers and didnt attack either City or Braca...that tells me they are talking and both players will be gone very soon. As an Arsenal fan Im kinda glad this whole Cesc and Samir sagas are over, yes we are losing quality players, but hopefully we bring in couple more and just move on. No point in keeping players who dont wanna be there

Totally agree with you Arsene. I have alot of respect for Wenger and think he is a quality manager but his fall back is he is too stubborn when it comes to money. I expect Nasri to be done ASAP which will add further strength to our starting 11. Fabregas is a huge loss to Arsenal and a loss to the Premier League imo.

DTguardian daniel taylor
Mancini guarded on Nasri: 'The clubs are still working on this, it's not easy - I hope we complete our team quickly'

terrychoichelsea said:
DTguardian daniel taylor
Mancini guarded on Nasri: 'The clubs are still working on this, it's not easy - I hope we complete our team quickly'

Possibly hinting at no other further additions?

Left Peg said:
terrychoichelsea said:
DTguardian daniel taylor

Possibly hinting at no other further additions?

Nah...he just hopes that all the remaining targets sign ASAP.

Clearly listening to Mancini's press conference on Sky SPorts this morning we are talking to Arsenal about Nasri.

This is looking a likely transfer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.