Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Skysports news are taking a more measured and cautious approach to this transfer now. It was mid July where they reported Nasri and Clichy were very close. they even broke the news on the yellow ticker and quickly changed it to just clichy. - or something along those lines.

There seems to be plenty of noise from other lines/sources for us blues to feel confident that this is now drawing to a conclusion now - regardless if SSN dont report anything until everything is all but completed.

Boltons back four are going to get a tonking.

bluedan said:
I think Skysports news are taking a more measured and cautious approach to this transfer now. It was mid July where they reported Nasri and Clichy were very close. they even broke the news on the yellow ticker and quickly changed it to just clichy. - or something along those lines.

There seems to be plenty of noise from other lines/sources for us blues to feel confident that this is now drawing to a conclusion now - regardless if SSN dont report anything until everything is all but completed.

This

bluedan said:

Thought he played for West Ham?

bluedan said:

Also bear in mind that City showed them up as being the incompetent fools we all know they are, when they Tweeted a picture of Aguero signing a shirt, and it then went on the SSN yellow ticker that we'd signed Aguero.

SSN have not had much luck with their guesswork on City's transfers so far this summer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.