Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
whalley ranger said:
Is it totally out of the question that he could have a medical in London, or anywhere else in the UK?
Serious question, I don't know.

Very possible and likely, Our doc is based up here and I suppose its a case of having the Doc, Lawyers, club reps etc as i would imagine its easier for the player to come here with his cronies than the club to travel to London.
Good Question, like it.

blundellbluemoon said:
Big G said:
blundellbluemoon said:
what departments that then the bullshit dept, you aint got a clue.

Yes, of course, you are correct and bring immense value to the forum ....

better bringing nothing than half baked bullshit mate.

images

Its morons like you that make decent folk leave,
I would like it if you didnt reply to any of my posts, I an finding you to be an irritable charmless nerk with a street value of dogshit.

Hugs <3

manimanc said:
this is the worse case of "ner ner ner ner ner" i`ve ever seen,it`s laughable but a bit sad and all over who`s ITK and who`s really ITK..

may i add my two penneth worth??

my dad is bigger than your dad...

and finally,do you ITK`S and not ITK`S look in the wardrobe to see what xmas presents you`ve been bought before they get wrapped??

have a surprise left,let it happen,let it flow......
Eh?

Heres an idea, and I do this alot over transfer sagas. I wait and wait until hes on the OS holding a city shirt. Its really simple and saves hours of pointless threads, I read these posts to ammuse myself. And everytime I say to myself "Why dont you lot just wait!!!!"

Thankyou :)

Blue_Rossy said:
Heres an idea, and I do this alot over transfer sagas. I wait and wait until hes on the OS holding a city shirt. Its really simple and saves hours of pointless threads, I read these posts to ammuse myself. And everytime I say to myself "Why dont you lot just wait!!!!"

Big G said:
blundellbluemoon said:
Big G said:
Yes, of course, you are correct and bring immense value to the forum ....

better bringing nothing than half baked bullshit mate.

images

Its morons like you that make decent folk leave,
I would like it if you didnt reply to any of my posts, I an finding you to be an irritable charmless nerk with a street value of dogshit.

Hugs <3
its a forum mate so ive as much right to post as you mr bullshitter.

Blue_Rossy said:
Its really simple and saves hours of pointless threads, I read these posts to ammuse myself. And everytime I say to myself "Why dont you lot just wait!!!!"

Were like 7 year olds on the week leading upto xmas, WE WANT OUR PRESSIES NOW.

I expect the deal to go through a few hours after the weekend cut off (5PM on Friday I think).

Arsenal are, to use the French term, acting like complete cunts at every step of the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.