Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best SQUAD in world football? Only Real Madrid can possibly match us. That's emphasis on the word 'squad' by the way. Barca obviously have the best 11, but the squad is not that deep.

red sun said:
Just so you know:

Arsenal would have been runners-up in the Premier League last season and Blackpool wouldn’t have been relegated if match officials hadn’t made mistakes. (See table at bottom).
These are the headline findings from extensive new research that re-examined 713 ‘significant’ incidents – penalties, goal line incidents, offside goals – across the Premier League’s 380 games in 2010-11.
Arsenal ended up fourth with 68 points but should in reality have won 72 points and finished second to Manchester United.
Manchester City should have won nine fewer points than they did and finished fourth....

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.sportingintelligence.com/2011/08/21/revealed-the-table-that-shows-arsenal-and-blackpool-were-cheated-last-season-210801/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sportingintelligence.com/201 ... on-210801/</a>
fucking hell, clutching at straws NOT

and if you had a team with bottle you may have even come top, but you haven't the fans and players are arrogant pussies

I just want to say thank you to Tolmie for sharing this information 2 months ago. He mentioned that there was a strong connection RE potential transfers from arsenal.

I hope you come back to this forum.

I salute you sir and many thanks

Re: Will Nasri be allowed to play in the Spurs game next week?

Think Friday noon is the deadline. He'll be on the bench

Re: Will Nasri be allowed to play in the Spurs game next week?

I think there is a Friday deadline before the weekends games - no reason, therefore, why he shouldn't be available for selection.

Re: nasri on his way

get in!!!!!!! what a signing he will be.<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:27 pm --<br /><br />i'd go as far as saying that our squad is now complete.
i wouldn't make another signing until next summer now.
we are covered everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.