Re: nasri on his way

we have 6 muslims now :)

samir
kolo
yaya
edin
razzak
ibrahim

time to take it to another level! brrraaaap!! lol just kiddin.

Sorry just excited to see Samir joining us. On saturday he looked immense! A resemblance to Zidane for sure. The quick turns, precision passing, and ability to take on players.

CTID

SWP's back said:
Soulboy said:
There are going to be a fair few flappers on here squirming with embarrassment at some of the things they've posted today!

And I'm chuffed SWP Back's won his bet... it's not as if he needs the the money, but it's the sweet smell of victory in the nostrils!

There's nothing like it...

Oh I always need money mate. Fancy a Range Rover....

Cheers though.

The transfer forum when there is a drawn out transfer going on is the very worst of bluemoon. Some of the stuff written on this thread recently has been embarrassing.

Hydemcfc said:
pudge said:
Add to that the real possibility of getting put out of the CL on Wednesday. Principle Skinner must be sh*tting himself

wenger-angry-liverpool.jpg

That is one constipated Arse

Fucking looks like a John Cleese impression from Fawlty Towers,when Basil lost the plot !!!

Gooney was right then, he stated Nasri to city at the end of last season I think it was, I bet he didnt think it would happen haha

well well well ladies and gentlemen....... Mr Nasri is now on his way to join the Blue revolution and I would suggest a number of posters on here ought to reconsider some of their comments in recent times.

We all know how complex an industry football now is and yet some still think you can go and pick up £20m + players off a shelf and have them in your side the following weekend.

Messrs Cook and Marwood are due a number of apologies from persons on this board, you will soon realise the job these guys do for our club and maybe, just maybe you might actually acknowledge it.

As for our 'supposed' ITKs.... TH, Danamy etc - well guess what they got it right AGAIN !! When will people realise these chaps actually DO have useful contacts close to events, granted not everything comes off but they do always post in good faith and to keep us mere mortals in touch with events as and when they can and by whatever means they feel comfortable with.

May the revolution continue and may TH, Danamy et al also continue !!!

Welcome Mr Nasri.....

jay_mcfc said:
SWP's back said:
Soulboy said:
There are going to be a fair few flappers on here squirming with embarrassment at some of the things they've posted today!

And I'm chuffed SWP Back's won his bet... it's not as if he needs the the money, but it's the sweet smell of victory in the nostrils!

There's nothing like it...

Oh I always need money mate. Fancy a Range Rover....

Cheers though.

The transfer forum when there is a drawn out transfer going on is the very worst of bluemoon. Some of the stuff written on this thread recently has been embarrassing.

It's Ok though mate. I've been policing well and tellings off were indeed given. I also managed not to ever lose my temper with anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.