Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Fat el Hombre said:
micky_blue said:
jellert said:
redcafe

I think we have a far better defence. In midfield our top 3 currently? Anderson Cleverly Young vs Nasri Toure Silva - have to give that one to City.

Up front Hernandez Nani Rooney vs Dzeko Tevez Aguerro = I would say its a tie.

We win in defence.
They win in midfield
Attack is a draw.

Yep City are even closer than last year.

-----------------------

the time has come!

-------------------------

Dont agree their defense is better. Joe Hart way better than de gey, vinnie as good as any of theirs, kolo, micah etc

Their defence is defintely better mate. If you include the keepers then it evens it up a bit but even then their defence is better than ours

If I was Mancini I would buy a world class central defender... I think that's the missing link

Blue Haze said:
jellert said:
redcafe

I think we have a far better defence. In midfield our top 3 currently? Anderson Cleverly Young vs Nasri Toure Silva - have to give that one to City.

We win in defence.
They win in midfield
Attack is a draw.

-----------------------

the time has come!

Hard to believe that on paper we are comfortably in the top 5 clubs in the world.

The change that has happened since that Spurs home defeat 18 months ago is staggering.

Amazingly enough thats about when Mancini was hired. :)

oakiecokie said:
jellert said:
oakiecokie said:
Can you post a link please ?
Would love to have a nosey on Ragcaf,to see what the moods like !!! lol

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/f7/man-citys-line-up-338155/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/f7/man-citys-line-up-338155/</a>

Cheers jellert.
Time for some laughs !!

Enjoy mate

Re: nasri on his way

Blue Haze said:
Telegraph printed this 15 hours ago.

Arsenal manager Arsène Wenger defiant as Samir Nasri prepares for Champions League showdown with Udinese...

Nasri is understood to have told close friends that he would prefer a move to Manchester United or Spain ahead of City, and sources in France have indicated that he may now be ready to consider a one-year contract extension at Arsenal in order to leave the club for a more preferable destination next summer.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/arsenal/8717163/Arsenal-manager-Arsene-Wenger-defiant-as-Samir-Nasri-prepares-for-Champions-League-showdown-with-Udinese.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... inese.html</a>

How could something like this be true and Nasri sign for us the very next day?

I'll tell you how Blue Haze - no doubt it's all been brinksmanship by Wenger and it was probably he who put this story about. His world is crashing about him everywhere he turns and I reckon he may well have recommended his Chairman to hold out for as long as possible hoping that they could screw another couple of million out of City. Playing Nasri on Saturday and having him train with the squad today was a bit of a charade IMO. Let's hope that City stood firm.

Anyway, Welcome to Eastlands, Samir. The place where you'll win trophies.

Been said but fuck it, i will say it again.

When a certain couple of posters tell you that we are in for someone or a deal has been agreed, instead of getting in a fucking big girl hissy fit and launching a great big attention seeking tirade, try going with the flow, being and adult and seeing how things pan out...

...you never know, they may just be proved right.

Matt Diablo said:
SWP's back said:
What's that Bobby Charlton?

"I can't talk about anything. He's a nice player, a good player but I'll leave all that, the negotiations, to the powers that be here and, if he's a good player and wants to come and play for us, he'll have to realise there is something you have to remember here. That's the history of the club. I think if he knows Manchester United are coming for him, he won't worry about anything else."

Fuck off you shaky piss stained tout.

I hate typing this but LOL fukin big up LOL on that mate!!! - OMG sound like bloody Richards 30 now aaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!:::)))))))))))))))))
you rang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;-)

okstate99 said:
Blue Haze said:
jellert said:
redcafe

We win in defence.
They win in midfield
Attack is a draw.

-----------------------

the time has come!

Hard to believe that on paper we are comfortably in the top 5 clubs in the world.

The change that has happened since that Spurs home defeat 18 months ago is staggering.

Amazingly enough thats about when Mancini was hired. :)

You don't say! What a coincidence. ;)

Noel Gallagher: ‘Man City’s Transfer Plans Have Blown My Mind’

I would like to know now if the names that were on that 'list' are now our players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.