Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
pingpong is bitter about it,

EmmanuelF4 Emmanuel Y Frimpong
Money is the Roots of all Evil

then
he quoted wiltshire
"@JackWilshere: Good luck to my friend @Nanas08 (mr Nasri) learnt a lot from him. World class player! Will be missed!"Pffffff comeon Jack

Blue Haze said:
jellert said:
Alfie Boy said:
Robin Van Persie Twiiter ................... Persie_Official Robin van Persie
All the best @Nanas08 @ your new club Thanks for the good stuff!

Why are all the more 'experienced' players @arsenal so kind to Nasri.... RVP thinking about Man City.. Can remember something that he said that he hated city about their money

They all hate City until their club crashes and burns. Then City become a viable alternative.

Honestly I would expect us to target Vermaelen next if our defence leaks goals. Next summer he will have 1 year left and he's turning into a beast.

Why wait till next summer, put him in the cupboard now

Blue Haze said:
jellert said:
Alfie Boy said:
Robin Van Persie Twiiter ................... Persie_Official Robin van Persie
All the best @Nanas08 @ your new club Thanks for the good stuff!

Why are all the more 'experienced' players @arsenal so kind to Nasri.... RVP thinking about Man City.. Can remember something that he said that he hated city about their money

They all hate City until their club crashes and burns. Then City become a viable alternative.

Honestly I would expect us to target Vermaelen next if our defence leaks goals. Next summer he will have 1 year left and he's turning into a beast.

Great post. I'm I the only one starting to look at arsenal as our E.D.S!

Re: Smart move Mr Mancini

themadinventor said:
What a nice smart move that was by Mr Mancini, play Samir nasri in the C/L and we may no longer be interested is what he was saying if you boil the words down to the bone, now he's in the bag not cup tied and plenty of C/L experience, nice move Sir........

?? It's been said by pretty well everyone for the past 2 weeks and more so hardly rocket science.

Re: nasri on his way

Knoxy38 said:
Doubtless we now have the most creative looking squad in the Prem....but NDJ would still be my first (outfield) player on the team-sheet...hope he isn't left on the bench too often,what with that Kia twit down his ear

Before Silva or Kompany?

BlueMooner87 said:

then
he quoted wiltshire
"@JackWilshere: Good luck to my friend @Nanas08 (mr Nasri) learnt a lot from him. World class player! Will be missed!"Pffffff comeon Jack

Frimpong... Thinks he already made it... Well he has succeeded at Arsenal because he has his first red card already in his pocket

BlueMooner87 said:

then
he quoted wiltshire
Stop it Emmanuel you'll be a City player in 3 years. :)

Arshavin23 said:
Thought 2008-09 was our most miserable season ever, I was wrong. Funny (or sad?) thing is, we're barely 2 games in and it looks like things are getting worse.

I don't mind losing Cesc and Nasri, but not getting replacements is just criminal. Getting excited about having Ricky Alvarez, then watching Wenger drag his feet for months until Inter snapped him up was bad enough. Then we lose Juan Mata to Chelsea for the exact same reason, and it becomes clear that Wenger has no intention of improving the club. Selling our best players left and right for lots of money, but who the hell are we replacing them with? Teenagers with no experience.

What was the point of the last 7 years?

Rivalries aside, what's happening at your club is a disgrace.

Wenger is next out the door.

Something seriously wrong behind the scenes.

blueinsa said:
Arshavin23 said:
Thought 2008-09 was our most miserable season ever, I was wrong. Funny (or sad?) thing is, we're barely 2 games in and it looks like things are getting worse.

I don't mind losing Cesc and Nasri, but not getting replacements is just criminal. Getting excited about having Ricky Alvarez, then watching Wenger drag his feet for months until Inter snapped him up was bad enough. Then we lose Juan Mata to Chelsea for the exact same reason, and it becomes clear that Wenger has no intention of improving the club. Selling our best players left and right for lots of money, but who the hell are we replacing them with? Teenagers with no experience.

What was the point of the last 7 years?

Rivalries aside, what's happening at your club is a disgrace.

Wenger is next out the door.

Something seriously wrong behind the scenes.

You're thinking that Arsenal want to be a midd-table team at the moment. They just don't care

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.