Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Nasri confirmed

BlueCityfan said:
MCC said:
BlueCityfan said:
Just looked at Nasris stats and how he compares to the other midfielders in the league and it's just amazing!

Most passes in the final 3rd last season. So many goals from the midfield. Many created chances.

He is gonna be amazing with Silva.

Can you share the stats with us?

I could do with a wank.

kUFLS.png

His premier league stats. Also, he scored 10 goals. And he played 31 league games.
I was under the impression that Arsenal passed the ball a lot. ;)

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Bluemanc100 said:
Off topic but watch out for the Russians......

Samuel Et'o..... £364k a week

£0.60 a second

Fuck me....

We will struggle with FFP, they will fail hard

Russian roubles are flavour of the month(especially with FIFA delegates) I bet Platini says fuck all about Eto'o getting paid that amount, and that £364,000 is AFTER tax! If any English team (not just City) paid that wage, he would be spitting frogs legs and snails in the media. lets see if he sticks to his moral high ground when its not an English club!

The cookie monster said:
bazbarrybazzer said:
cubanheels said:
Just put a grand on city to win prem and chumps league @ 76/1

Tidy !!

Where you get those odds matey, best i can find is 40`s

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/premier-league-specials/man-city-specials/trophy-multiples" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.oddschecker.com/football/foo ... -multiples</a>
He's bullshitting.i have placed multiple bets on city before the season started with various bookies......that particular price was about 49/1 and that was when city were just over 4/1 to win the league now we are 5/2.

Andouble said:
Daz_Blue said:
LongsightM13 said:
So this summer we have got Aguero, Nasri and Clichy - top young internationals with bags of European experience - for about £5m or so more than Liverpool paid for bottom half scufflers Carroll, Henderson and Enrique.
That is outstanding business.
Yet Kenny can do no wrong in the eyes of the media sycophants, while tomorrow's headlines will doubtless be about City 'ruining football'.
Go figure...

Carroll, Henderson, Adam and Downing = 83m
Aguero, Nasri, Clichy and Savic = 76m

not really fair to put Carroll in there and not Dzeko. Not to mention they also got 50mil incoming in Jan as well.
But they still paid those prices.
I was comparing players in similar positions, hence I omitted Savic, so I'll include Dzeko and add Suarez for them.
Aguero, Dzeko, Nasri, Clichy.
Carroll, Suarez, Henderson, Enrique.
For similarish money, I think we can be well satisfied.

BlueCityfan said:
MCC said:
BlueCityfan said:
Just looked at Nasris stats and how he compares to the other midfielders in the league and it's just amazing!

Most passes in the final 3rd last season. So many goals from the midfield. Many created chances.

I could do with a wank.

kUFLS.png

His premier league stats. Also, he scored 10 goals. And he played 31 league games.

those final third stats and 1 assist tell me how shit Arsenal's attack force is.

jjeangi said:
BlueCityfan said:
MCC said:

I could do with a wank.

kUFLS.png

I was under the impression that Arsenal passed the ball a lot. ;)

Well, they do. :D

The impressive thing in his stats is that his passing rate in the final 3rd is huge. Which means that he rarely loses he ball in the oppositions half. Excellent holder of the ball.

Wonder if he will already start against Spurs? Missing piece of the jigsaw...

Any other squad addition will be for the squad depth. Unless a top central defender arrives.

We now have a young squad which wont need heavy spending in the next few years..

Andouble said:
BlueCityfan said:
MCC said:

I could do with a wank.

kUFLS.png

those final third stats and 1 assist tell me how shit Arsenal's attack force is.

How did 57 chances only create 1 goal?

BlueCityfan said:
MCC said:
BlueCityfan said:

I could do with a wank.

kUFLS.png

His final 3rd pass completion rate is higher than a lot of players overall pass completion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.