Not open for further replies.
Re: Nasri confirmed

cubanheels said:
bazbarrybazzer said:
cubanheels said:
Just put a grand on city to win prem and chumps league @ 76/1

Tidy !!

Where you get those odds matey, best i can find is 40`s

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/premier-league-specials/man-city-specials/trophy-multiples" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.oddschecker.com/football/foo ... -multiples</a>

bet fred in Leek !!! not bullshitting either you cock !,its a big boys bet not your fiver each way

Was only asking "cubanheels" no need.

Anyway i know you are talking shit, because according to this, Bet Fred history suggests the odds have never been over 40`s

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/premier-league-specials/man-city-specials/trophy-multiples/bet-history/premier-league-and-champions-league" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.oddschecker.com/football/foo ... ons-league</a>

There you go COCK!!!

you should post a picture of the bet slip, then i will eat humble pie and apologise.

Zarate has boycotted Lazio's Europa League game, is he Nasri's replacement at ze Arse? The guy is a walking disciplinary problem though, not sure if Whinger will want that unless he is desperate.

LoveCity said:
Zarate has boycotted Lazio's Europa League game, is he Nasri's replacement at ze Arse? The guy is a walking disciplinary problem though, not sure if Whinger will want that unless he is desperate.
Least of their concerns.

samharris said:
kippax boy said:
Was passing the training ground about 8 pm whilst at work and decided to have a walk down that public footpath because I fancy going watching training one day
I passed the carpark which was realitively empty all the players named spots were empty etc but there was a 59 plate merc in the medical bay , obviously the medical wasnt being done at Carrington but dont know if the docs car being there is significant

Should have waited a bit.. the Dogging starts at 9.. :)

fuck I will go straight back

CTID101 said:
LoveCity said:
Has his medical been put off until tomorrow? Camera men outside Bridgewater would have seen him by now?
I think he has flown in today to sign what he needs to and possibly the interview? and then have a medical tomorrow and the announcement.

Unless he has had the medical somewhere else and will be announced tomorrow :)

Medical was booked today for 6pm at the usual place, Thats all I know.

rickmcfc said:
Giles said:
rickmcfc said:
Well I honestly didnt expect that to happen. This transfer had been strange from the start, right up to the final stages. The fact that he trained with arsenal this morning in the last training session at home before the squad fly out is still bemusing to say the least. All this nonsense about certain posters being a WUM is cringeworthy. I've been on this forum long enough to know how things work. In my opinion, from the minute he played against against Liverpool the deal was off and we would look elsewhere. But guess what, I was wrong. If I'm big enough to stick my neck out and voice my opinion on a transfer and it goes the other way, then I shall take some criticism if I was wrong. I didnt say these things to get a reaction or a response from anyone on here, it was my opinion as a city fan - so that's that

On the plus side I think we have acquired a fantastic player and I didnt realise he is only 23. He will be a great player and someone who has Champions League experience which is worth a fortune on it's own. Well done mancini, another great signing, now go for Sneijder!!!

You should have had more faith in those of us who knew better than you.

You didnt know any better though did you! You had the same info as I did but predicted a different outcome. You were right, I was wrong and that's the bottom line. At no point did you say that you know for definate about him signing, because you didnt know about it, you just thought he would sign.
I'm sorry but that's bollocks. Posters like Tolmie did know he would sign, they shared that. I made £300 quid listening to them (making it nearly £700 in bets thanks to him and Dan and Billy since I joined the forum).

You thought you were a clever twat and knew better. You didn't. You couldn't have. You ain't in the know.

Maybe you'll learn but I don't really care. I enjoy people looking foolish whilst those that trust in fantastic posters like those mentioned above make a few quid.

SSN are saying he's had his medical tonight, yet nobody has any pics/footage of this. Are they just guessing that he's done it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.