Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Nasri confirmed

i can`t believe what i just seen on the back of the daily fail...

"arsenal agree £24M nasri fee with city.."

and just below it reads..

"UNITED STAND BY TO HIJACK DEAL.."

do these shithouse journos ever give up talking absolute bollocks and how the fuck do they get away with it??

united are monitoring the situation??

WHAT FUCKIN SITUATION YOU BELLEND??

matt lawton,you are a cock..

and welcome to manchester samir nasri..

manimanc said:

do these shithouse journos ever give up talking absolute bollocks and how the fuck do they get away with it??

this has been discussed several times in this thread and there is also a separate thread on it

BringBackSwales said:
manimanc said:

this has been discussed several times in this thread and there is also a separate thread on it
two seperate threads on it.

SWP's back said:
BringBackSwales said:
manimanc said:

two seperate threads on it.
aye

manimanc said:

The comments are even better:

No matter how much I think about this deal, it smacks to me of a case of maybe history is going to repeat its self. In the late 60's early 70's City had what many thought to be the best team in the league, however they signed just one more player and then from a position of absolute strength in Div 1 i.e, almost certain to win it, they faultered and were never the same force again. Signing Nasri, no matter how good he is, may just be a tipping point that destroys what is fast being recognised a a team that could topple United, where is he going to play, City have too many players; according to Uniteds hoards of "supporters" 98 percent of which do not know where Manchester is let alone "The Meccano Set", they will quote "he can play in the stands, there is plenty of room". I hope I am wrong but it does cause me some concern.

- geoff, cheshire, 24/8/2011 09:56

gingerthai said:
manimanc said:

No matter how much I think about this deal, it smacks to me of a case of maybe history is going to repeat its self. In the late 60's early 70's City had what many thought to be the best team in the league, however they signed just one more player and then from a position of absolute strength in Div 1 i.e, almost certain to win it, they faultered and were never the same force again. Signing Nasri, no matter how good he is, may just be a tipping point that destroys what is fast being recognised a a team that could topple United, where is he going to play, City have too many players; according to Uniteds hoards of "supporters" 98 percent of which do not know where Manchester is let alone "The Meccano Set", they will quote "he can play in the stands, there is plenty of room". I hope I am wrong but it does cause me some concern.

Obviously Geoff doesn't understand what the word "squad" means. FFS!!

baldybouncer said:
gingerthai said:
manimanc said:

Obviously Geoff doesn't understand what the word "squad" means. FFS!!
ffs i thought everyone did

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.