Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
citysix said:
bbc news have just said nasri is going to Italy?
if true then we have flatly refused to sort agents fee out! after all the work that has gone into this im surprised we`ve let it get this far without being to sort it once and for all.

richards30 said:
citysix said:
if true then we have flatly refused to sort agents fee out! after all the work that has gone into this im surprised we`ve let it get this far without being to sort it once and for all.

If true we have sorted it once and for all and im glad. No way should we be paying his arse nuggets 3 million quid.

svennis pennis said:
richards30 said:
citysix said:

If true we have sorted it once and for all and im glad. No way should we be paying his arse nuggets 3 million quid.
Completely agree with this.

Just because he gets on the plane doesn't mean the deal is dead. Just means the pressure to sort the deal grows with every hour that passes, Bert will look a real numpty if this deal isn't sorted.

if true! i feel stupid, spent so much time in here waiting for the good news! :( feel a bit depressed TPH.

Is this all about Wenger and agents? I'm not sure it is - I think City - via Cook are seeking to make it clear to the broader footballing world that we won't be messed with and won't pay stupid money to push deals over the line. Unfortunately Mancini feels like its his head on the chopping block and he justs wants his targets in ASAP. Hence his open frustration in press conferences.

For what it's worth - I think Nasri would have pushed this through by now if he wanted the deal and I think Cook would have done likewise - this will go to the wire - but Nasri will still be at le Arse come September.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.