Nasri Not Injured

salfordblues said:
SWP's back said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
Would be about the only manly thing i've known him do, and would go up in my estimation..................can't see what anyone has ever seen in Nasri - utterly ineffectual french poof we should never have signed. Another who flatters to deceive.
Oh ffs.

Don't get why it's a FFS moment. There is some validity in the contention that he flatters to deceive.
of course there's fucking validity. He's been a massive disappointment.

allan harper said:
xzbit04 said:
What bollocks, he is a practicing muslim and doesn't drink alcohol at all, even in the title celebrations you can see with a bottle of Pepsi/Coke

If he's only practicing to be a Muslim that means he can still drink, maybe he went of for one last hurrah before he went full time.

lel

Didsbury Dave said:
salfordblues said:
SWP's back said:

Don't get why it's a FFS moment. There is some validity in the contention that he flatters to deceive.
of course there's fucking validity. He's been a massive disappointment.

The reason why he doesn't receive much criticism is that he doesn't do a lot wrong. He's got talent and it's almost like he's holding back and playing it safe. A lot of the time he fails to create, penetrate or offer a real creative spark. Don't get me wrong he's looked good in patches but struggles to consistently pose a threat.

Come on Samir, it's in there somewhere, let's see it!

Started the last 6 games that won us the title!

If fit is always in the team.

Bobby seems to rate him higher than our knowledgable fans.....

I respect the opinions of guys who think hes underwhelming but this is the fact of the matter,
Mancini wouldnt play him week in week out if he wasnt a fantastic player, you dont walk into our team if your poor.

Ell-ano said:
maybe he was just rested because he played a lot of games in a row when Silva didnt
Don't be so ridiculously sencible! He was out doing blow with £1000 an hour hookers riding unicycles around the lobby of the Holiday Inn over in Rhyl.

For what it's worth I like Nasri he comes across as a nice guy (when he's not with the hookers) keeps possession really well but he bugs the fuck out of me when he go's in to a challenge half hartedly. If he had Zabbas guile he would be a world beater but you could say that for Balo.

rickmcfc said:
Apparently was caught drinking the night before a game and Mancini banned him for 2 weeks and fined him 2 weeks wages! Anyone else heard anything?

Someone told me before the Spurs game that Nasri was seen out late in town on the Thursday night. No idea if it's true, and it technically wouldn't break the 48 hour curfew, but a daft move by him if there is any credence in the rumours.

Ric said:
rickmcfc said:
Apparently was caught drinking the night before a game and Mancini banned him for 2 weeks and fined him 2 weeks wages! Anyone else heard anything?

Someone told me before the Spurs game that Nasri was seen out late in town on the Thursday night. No idea if it's true, and it technically wouldn't break the 48 hour curfew, but a daft move by him if there is any credence in the rumours.

My guess is that's a load of rubbish and just somebody who likes starting/spreading rumours. He's been ill.

Didsbury Dave said:
Whatever he did I hope he does more of it.

We are a much better side without him in it. Unless his place is taken by kolorov of course,

Have to admit I thought the same coming away from the ground on Sunday......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.