Nasri Officially a City Player

markbmcfc said:
I have to say, in all the interviews we've done with players post takeover....Nasri looks the most delighted to be here. I am surprised by that, i've done him a disservice.

He looks on top of the world bless him.

I'd be happy too after leaving Le Circus du Wenger. He's overjoyed to be at a club with a future.

EPIC interview. So refreshing to hear him talk about his relief, his excitement to play with our world class talent, the Viera/Clichy/Kolo factor, all the things that went into him CHOOSING City. This is not a guy who was happy where he was and got "plucked" by the billionaire bad boys. This was a guy who saw the Arse ship was sinking, knew when to hop off, saw that City were the best choice for him, and was probably more than a little pissed it took so long for the lifeboat away from the HMS Arse to be lowered. The smile says it all.

Rammy Blue said:
BillyShears said:
Fucking hell....watching that interview has actually made me emotional! What a top top lad he comes across as. Clearly wanted to come to City from day one.

He's going to shine.

Agreed mate, just finished watching it myself and thought the same.

Never been so chuffed to have been born a blue, this season is going to be great.....and expensive.

;-)
To many heroes mate, glad I don't wear a shirt I would not have a clue what name to put on the back. Away games are gonna be mad.

i8rags said:
Rammy Blue said:
BillyShears said:
Fucking hell....watching that interview has actually made me emotional! What a top top lad he comes across as. Clearly wanted to come to City from day one.

He's going to shine.

Never been so chuffed to have been born a blue, this season is going to be great.....and expensive.

;-)
To many heroes mate, glad I don't wear a shirt I would not have a clue what name to put on the back. Away games are gonna be mad.

Be nice if the useless fuckers could at least get us our season tickets sent out....

;-)

Rammy Blue said:
BillyShears said:

He's going to shine.

;-)

If there ever was a moment where the magnitude of how blessed we are to have Sheikh Mansour as an owner has hit me, it's right now. Scares me that this is just the beginning...

And you're right, this season is going to be very expensive. The CL draw tomorrow is going to make it even more real...

Sky Sports said:
Nasri aims for title
Frenchman's relief at finally sealing City move

Samir-Nasri-Manchester-City-pose_2640577.jpg

Manchester City's latest big money signing Samir Nasri has set his sights on bringing the Premier League title to the Etihad Stadium this season.

The 24-year-old finally completed a protracted £23million switch from Arsenal on Wednesday after a summer-long pursuit of the player by City boss Roberto Mancini.

Nasri, who has signed a four-year deal with the club, becomes City's fifth signing of the summer following the arrivals of Sergio Aguero, Gael Clichy, Costel Pantilimon and Stefan Savic .

The former Marseille star failed to win a major trophy during his three years at the Emirates and he admits the desire for silverware played a major part in his decision to join ambitious City.

""City is the place to be. It is the club of the future, they want to win everything. They have a big, big, big project.""
Samir Nasri Quotes of the week

"I'm here to play football and to enjoy it and win titles," Nasri told the club's official website.

"It's a big relief because it was a long negotiation between the clubs. I was a little bit frustrated because I told the manager I wanted to leave and do the pre-season with Manchester City so I could get to know my team-mates.

"But now I'm finally a City player and that's what I wanted from the start so I'm very happy.

"I spoke to Patrick Vieira about the move as it was important to get advice from players who played for the club know the club very well.

"Vieira said City is the place to be. It is the club of the future, they want to win everything. They have a big, big, big project."

City manager Mancini was equally delighted with his latest big money capture and revealed he had been tracking the midfielder since his Marseille days.

"He is a fantastic player, he has a great technique, a great mentality," added Mancini.

"I know him from when he played for Marseille and I wanted to sign him for Inter five years ago.

"In the last four years in the Premier League he has improved a lot and now I think he is a top player."

BillyShears said:
Rammy Blue said:
BillyShears said:

He's going to shine.

;-)

If there ever was a moment where the magnitude of how blessed we are to have Sheikh Mansour as an owner has hit me, it's right now. Scares me that this is just the beginning...

And you're right, this season is going to be very expensive. The CL draw tomorrow is going to make it even more real...

a wave of excitement hit me tonight when they were talking about the CL draw and City being in it, Sky make such a big event of the draw, we are in it along with the best teams in europe.....(and some team of no hopers from Stretford) this is THE biggest stage in world club football, and the rest of europe will be fearing our entry into it. I cant wait, I can see some epic european nights ahead, and hopefully getting to at least 1 away game!

Can´t be arsed to trawl through 13 pages but has anyone put what Patrick said to Nasri as he walked in?

You finally got here, eh! About time too! Is what I would assume by his tone and the way he was answred rather sheepishly by Nasri, but I don´t speak French so I´ve got no fecking idea, really.

Great video. We went down and got photo's with him etc and a couple of free ice creams from City. Great day well done City

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.