Nasri Officially a City Player

Re: Nasri's Arrival

I am sorry but fellow blues I must ask you...

HOW FUCKING GOOD IS IT TO BE A BLUE.????????

Great to see Paddy around the place,I honestly think the french factor played a part here.

please can some body post a link of this as it wont show up on my comp at the min, thanks.

dannyboy29 said:
please can some body post a link of this as it wont show up on my comp at the min, thanks.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vRj1U1PRLc&feature=player_embedded#" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vRj1U1P ... _embedded#</a>!

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:

Great to see Paddy around the place,I honestly think the french factor played a part here.
Amazingly good, it seems that everything is perfect for us now, we have come such a long way recently, I have always been proud to be a blue but now it is slightly better, who would have thought we would be signing players like Aguero and Nasri a few years ago when the best transfer we could hope for was Hatem Trabelsi!
CTID

MCFC 4 EVER said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:

Amazingly good, it seems that everything is perfect for us now, we have come such a long way recently, I have always been proud to be a blue but now it is slightly better, who would have thought we would be signing players like Aguero and Nasri a few years ago when the best transfer we could hope for was Hatem Trabelsi!
CTID

Jamie Pollock-Samir Nasri!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.