Nasri Officially a City Player

samharris said:
Blue Haze said:
bluestevei said:
Samir Nasri's Magic, He wears a magic Hat!
And when he saw City, he said he i fancied that!
He fucked off Arsene Wenger! Cause Arsenal Are Shite!
He signed for Man City cause we're fuckin' dynamite! ♥♥♥

just seen this on facebook

Okay, that's a fucking winner

thats good. :)
I second that.

warhawkmoski said:
Sorry if this is a stupid question, and has been answered, but has he signed a new contract with the club along with the transfer?

Huh? He's signed his first contract with us...as usually happens with new signings

SilvaLining said:
warhawkmoski said:
Sorry if this is a stupid question, and has been answered, but has he signed a new contract with the club along with the transfer?

Huh? He's signed his first contract with us...as usually happens with new signings

I know new signings tend to sign new contracts with their new club, I just hadn't seen it mentioned, so I was just wondering.

How can Arse fans argue that they are passionate? Didn't half the stadium leave when it started to rain against the dippers? Anyway, Nasri is a top drawer signing. There isn't a single club in Europe that could honestly say they didnt want him (arsenal excluded).

warhawkmoski said:
SilvaLining said:
warhawkmoski said:

I know new signings tend to sign new contracts with their new club, I just hadn't seen it mentioned, so I was just wondering.

Well yeah, I mean otherwise he would still be contracted to play for arsenal. Which would be problematic.

What a brilliant interview that was! Just goes to prove all the rhetoric in the papers about City being "his last choice, blah, blah, blah" was complete bullshit. Clichy, Toure and Vieira have sold the project to him and he's been desperate to come here for a good 2 months. Also, his smile when asked about playing alongside Silva and Aguero was priceless!

"In France, they call City the Galaticos." Holy shit!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.