Nasri once a gooner always a gooner

ban-mcfc said:
oakiecokie said:
Scully said:
Don't forget Tevez, once a goner always a goner...

Unfortunately the fucker keeps turning up like a bad penny.
However I for one,can hope that the next will defo be his last.

but....but....nited players all support nited, jonesy, cleverly, wio, wooney.... they're all nited til they die.

citeh pwayers are all mercenaries.

And non worse than fucker with the hairy arsed wig,Rooney.
I wonder how many footballers over a course of their life time do change their allegiences and support their club/s who they`ve played for after retiring ?
Personally I couldn`t give a fuck who they supported (well apart from Ireland) as long as they show committment on that pitch for 90 minutes every game.

It was in response to Vieira wishing Arsenal luck ahead of the match last night. I think Lescott or NDJ replied with something along the lines of 'you do know we are playing tomorrow too mr Ambassador?!' to which Nasri added his tweet.

Some people on here as bad as journalists...take one quote ans interpret it as you like. Was just a bit of banter.

ell said:
Yawn. If I signed for Arsenal I would still be a city fan, but hey we like over the top drama on bluemoon

This. It's our job to support the club, it's their job to win games. If city was going to pay you £45k a week and Arsenal was going to pay you £90k a week, what would you do? What if you have a wife and two kids. You're probably going to play at Arsenal. Does that mean you are going to stop supporting city? No. Can you be a city fan but still enjoy your time at Arsenal? Sure. But you have 10 (ish) years to make as much money as you can before you are out of a job. This is their profession, and unlike us, they only get a limited window to make as much as they can.

unlikelyfan19 said:
ell said:
Yawn. If I signed for Arsenal I would still be a city fan, but hey we like over the top drama on bluemoon

This. It's our job to support the club, it's their job to win games. If city was going to pay you £45k a week and Arsenal was going to pay you £90k a week, what would you do? What if you have a wife and two kids. You're probably going to play at Arsenal. Does that mean you are going to stop supporting city? No. Can you be a city fan but still enjoy your time at Arsenal? Sure. But you have 10 (ish) years to make as much money as you can before you are out of a job. This is their profession, and unlike us, they only get a limited window to make as much as they can.

Bloody hell, if it's my job to support City, then they owe me a lot of back pay!

Scully said:
unlikelyfan19 said:
ell said:

Bloody hell, if it's my job to support City, then they owe me a lot of back pay!

Here is what our paychecks look like...

Manchester-Citys-Yaya-Tou-005.jpg

lee-mcfc said:
playing for city is a job , he doesnt support city.

lescott supports aston villa

Micah Richards supports arsenal

WHO GIVES A SHIT?!

it looked to me as lescott no longer supports villa after he scored against them. I did love his bananas celebration :)

I try to mimic him when I get excited now. It actually reminded me of the new zealand war dance thing they do before rugby matchs. kind of.

johnmc said:
Micah tweeted come on arsenal the other day. Did i start a thread? No is the answer.

You could learn a lot from me.
My laughter at this comment has landed my in trouble with the boss. Read it in a boring meeting - bubbled good and proper!

Great response though :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.