Nasri or AJ?

Grand Master Ram Rod

It looks like the team picks itself this Sunday with Hart, Micah, Vinnie, Lescott, Clichy, Milner, Nige, Silva, Aguero, Dzeko. There's one attacking place left though and two players to choose from. Who would you have?

Going off this seasons performances I'd have to choose AJ, he's scored a lot of goals and seems to be becoming a better player each season. He's learnt a lot more on tracking back and helping the team out defensively too which people used to criticise him for. He hasn't been consistently brilliant but has looked very good a lot of the time and all his best performances seem to be when we're at home.

Nasri is a good player, but for me he hasn't done much and we look a better team when he's not in it. I know he has a few assists but on the whole he hasn't impressed that much. I'm sure he can get his Arsenal form back from last year but at the moment AJ is the better option.

No brainer for me,Nasri everytime over Aj,in fact I would've taken Johno off against Sunderland and not Nasri.Aj as an impact player but not to be starting unless its teams like Stoke and Blackburn.

Nasri is a no brainer if fit with aj off the bench.

Aj needs to up his efforts when he starts for me

slightly controversial but AJ for me!

Nasri just isn't doing enough in any game recently, even his MOM against Arsenal was merely to rub the Arsenal fans noses in it!

I know AJ doesn't seem as effective as when he comes on as a sub, but I think the way to get at United is to attack their fullbacks, Nasri drifts into the middle of the park which I'm expecting to be lacking in space on Sunday!

I dont think there is much in it but i would just go for NASRI as he offers a bit more in keeping possesion and controlling the game.

AJ definately offers more of a goal threat and also set peices.

AJ played the liverpool game so i would start with nasri then look to bring AJ on if required

We are only going to have 1 attacking player on the bench again and i'd rather that were Johnson than Nasri. So i'd start Nasri.

AJ can't even perform over 90 minutes against mid-table clubs so Nasri for me too. We need 11 players, not 10 + a 15 minute cameo from Johnson. I'd be intrigued to see Nasri in the middle, one of Yaya's strengths is his passing ability and Nasri is excellent at passing and keeping the ball.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.