Nasri or Silva

SambaStyle

Who do you think will be the more influential player between the two for us this season?

Very tough question, both are world class in my opinion, but Id go with Silva only because in the first 3 games he looks absolute class. But yet so did Nasri in his 1st!!!

AHHH tough but id say Silva. I think he will have more goals to his name.

SambaStyle said:
Who do you think will be the more influential player between the two for us this season?

"to start a thread" or "not to start a thread"

There is much talk that Nasri is an inconsistent player. If he can stay consistent, I believe he can be as influential as Silva. When he hit his purple patch last year, he was thought to be the best player in the Premier League.

Biased, but I think it'll be Silva. He's had time to settle in and know his team mates, including Tevez, and their preferences, style. They too now know some of what all Silva's capable of, confident that he can make something out of nothing.
Nasri will definitely play a big part, as he has shown already. I just think he needs time to "fully" adjust to *all* of his team mates style of play. It could very well be a short period.

Just hope we can see them together on the pitch more but the combinations are endless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.