Nasri or Silva

Easy question to answer and am surprised anyone has even asked it, Nasri is without doubt a World class player who could fit into any team on the planet including Barcelona, however David Silva is a GOD, case closed.

i don't like to compare them to be honest as i think they will benifit off of each others attributes. I think they will both be very good at linking play up aswell as pint point passing and great fluent movement in the midfeild and around the oppositions box. So i think they will be a great partnership and both be a massive influence this season.

2 very different players! There is only Xavi, Iniesta and Messi who are better than Silva at finding space and exploiting it imo. Nasri is different as he likes to drive at defenders at pace and go past people. The fact that they are different will mean they produce a formidable partnership imo

Impossible to tell, both are world class players and both are playing for the best team in the land and all the world.

Honestly, I am delighted with what I have seen at WHLane from him and it was nice to see that Silva was not featured as much as he was before Nasri came. I hope it's going to be like that in future too.

Silva is, what Mancini would say lol, a fantastic player but I don't like to see one player having so much influence on a game like Silva had before Nasri came. It's never good for game itself, it's never good for a team as you never know if such influenced player would start being a dick like Tevez or something similar...

It's always great to have more options..

BibbyBlue85 said:
2 very different players

Very true.

Players can also have off days or just lose form through 1 thing or another, so if 1 dips the other should hopefully carry that burden.
Silva can pick a pass through the eye of a needle, Nasri can see that pass from behind a brick wall.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.