Nasri Squad Number Changed

MCFCDroylsdenBlue said:
stan bowles said:
citytill1die84 said:
Aguero chose 16 when he came mate think it's his wife's birthday or something.

He said he chose 16 when he played for Argentina in the Olympics (2008 ?) and did well with it and so he's stuck to it ever since. Can't see him changing.

Fair enough didn't know that, Mario chose 45 and Tevez chose 32 so god no's lol

Mario chose 45 because 9 was taken at Inter and 4+5 = and the rest is history.

MCFC-alan88 said:
MCFCDroylsdenBlue said:
stan bowles said:
He said he chose 16 when he played for Argentina in the Olympics (2008 ?) and did well with it and so he's stuck to it ever since. Can't see him changing.

Fair enough didn't know that, Mario chose 45 and Tevez chose 32 so god no's lol

Mario chose 45 because 9 was taken at Inter and 4+5 = and the rest is history.

Not true, Mario was in the youth squad at Inter when Mancini gave him his full debut and he scored twice. Youth squad numbers went from 45-60 or something, seeing as he got his debut in it and scored he just stuck with it. Only know because I watched an interview the other day here he said it.

My girlfriend works in the market street store, you can take the shirt into the shop and get it changed free of charge. Umbro are covering the costs, they have done lots of Joe hart shirts already. Just sayin.

Ellis93 said:
My girlfriend works in the market street store, you can take the shirt into the shop and get it changed free of charge. Umbro are covering the costs, they have done lots of Joe hart shirts already. Just sayin.

Are they doing Nasri shirts as well?

citytill1die84 said:
http://shop.mcfc.co.uk/stores/mancity/products/kit_selector.aspx?pid=101839&portal=&cmp=

Defoe number 1.

I can't see them giving him number 1 even if he came.

kiran111 said:
Ellis93 said:

Not sure I'll ask when she finishes work.

richards30 said:
Ell-ano said:
just got my Nasri shirt, its class, perfect number 8, also only a few players had pre-printed shirts out, maybe others will be changing number?
Possibly mate? Or new signings maybe?
good call, hope so

Ellis93 said:
kiran111 said:
Ellis93 said:

Not sure I'll ask when she finishes work.
So have you asked yet ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.